just like a dream

POV || Shin Ryujin

"ryujin!" jisu yelled my name as she chased me throughout the kitchen.

i threw some flour at her since she would stop teasing me but now i regret it.

i looked behind me and there she was. i gasped as she captured me in her arms, smiling brightly, embracing me with her warmth.

"hm naughty girl, must i make you learn your mistake?" jisu chuckled and turned me to face her, pinning me against the counter.

"maybe?" i gave a little smirk but i couldn't help but look awake since i became shy by the way jisu but her bottom lip so sexily.

she hovered over me, her 6 inch heels making her quite a bit taller than me.

"yeah? should i?" she licked her lips and went in for a kiss, a long one. i hummed in the kiss and placed my arms up to rest on her shoulders.

***

"i don't know if you can hear me but i hope you can ryujin"

"she can, don't worry...she's strong, she'll fight"

POV || Choi Jisu

i lied on the sofa in the hospital room and stared at ryujin, admiring every single detail of her.

from her eyebrows to the now invisible whisker dimples, to her button nose, her small but plump lips, and her sharp jawline.

i watched the rise and fall of her chest with every breath she took.

suddenly, a knock on the door came and i sat up quickly.

"hello, jisu. i have some good news" Mr. Hwang came in with a bright smile.

i jumped up and my mouth fell open. "a transplant?!"

"yep! and she will go into surgery in approximately 1 hour, we are setting everything up"

i ran and hugged him tightly, tears falling from my eyes.

i fell to my knees, bowing to him and thanking him deeply.

"you're gonna be okay ryujin! my love!" i cried out.