its up to us

POV || Hwang Yeji

"yeji-ah" i heard my name be called. i looked up to the woman in front of me who was pouting with her arms crossed.

"yes Chaeryeong?" i gave a lipped smile and gave her my full attention. why was she so gorgeous?

this white swear really suits her, and it's cropped so it shows of her defined abs and those jeans...gosh i can see her ass so well too.

i licked my lips as i looked back up to her eyes.

"can we go out? i'm bored sitting here watching you work" she sighed and sat back down in the chair at the corner.

"once i'm finished. i'm almost-"

she got up and closed my computer hard, "i said.." she leaned down over the desk, over top of me, making me lean back into my chair and she stared deep into my eyes with her dark brown siren eyes "..i want to go out"

"y-yes u-uhm" i stuttered and felt my heart race at the speed of light. i hurried to get up and went into the closet to get changed.

"i'll give you five minutes, Hwang!" she hollered from outside. i sighed and hurried to throw on anything that matched, then went out.

"no" she looked at me and motioned with her finger to go back into the closet.

"but-" i whined.

"nope, too short on the crop top" she told me and crossed her arms.

"i could go shorter" i huffed under my breath and turned around.

"mind repeating that?" she asked with her stern low voice. i ran back into the closet and threw on a plain sweater with no crop at all and went out.

"much better, goodgirl" she kissed my head and gave me her charming smile.

oh how i fall for that smile everytime!

"but you have a shirt that shows your abs" i pouted and made my kitten eyes that she can't resist.

"okay, okay. i'll change too, only to be fair" she rolled her eyes and brushed past me, swaying her hips as she went into the closet.

i watched her as she closed the door slowly, giving me a seductive look until the door was finally closed.

ugh she makes me feel so many emotions at once, how am i even functioning?

after she finished changing, we went out to a park side cafe, right along the han river. it was so beautiful in autumn with the sunset in the horizon, shining off of the water.

"silver moonlight" Chaeryeong suddenly spoke soft words. i looked over to her, she was staring out at the sunset.

we both were wrapped in a small blanket, siting on a bench.

"are you okay, baby?" i asked her with a warm smile and kissed her cheek.

"yeah, just realized how lucky i am to have you here in this moment with me. i love you yeji, i love you so so much" she looked into my eyes. i can tell she is sincere since her eyes are calm, i can just tell.