past

POV || Shin Ryujin

I was getting ready to open the shop when I heard Yeji calling for me.

I walked into the room where she was and she was on her phone, she looked angry.

"Did you see what Yuna posted on her story?" Yeji asked me with a pout. I shook my head and went over to her, looking at her phone.

It was just a picture of her with her books, I didn't see the problem.

"What's wrong with posting a picture of studying?" I looked up to Yeji, she sighed and took a screenshot of the picture, zooming into the background.

there was some girl in her room who was on her phone with books scattered on the bed.

"Who's that?" Yeji asked me.

"I don't have any clue, when was that posted?" I brought out my phone so I could text yuna.

"Uh, it says...forty minutes ago" Yeji checked.

Instead of texting I called her, it took her a minute to get to the phone.

"Hey, are you studying?"

[Yes Unnie, im doing maths right now]

"Who's in the house"

[what! Are you stalking me?]

"It's your post on your story"

[thought I blocked you from seeing my story?]

"I can still hear you! Unblock me and tell me who is there!"

[ugh fine, I unblocked you...and it's my g-friend. She's my friend]

"Why did you stumble?"

[Stumble? Me? No I didn't stumble]

"Yuna..."

[Yeah?]

"you better focus on getting into university if your that badly wanting to go, and you have to pay that money back tomorrow as well"

[Yes Unnie, I have it with me for tomorrow]

"Come to the stop in an hour then"

[but Unnie-]

"Nope, bring your friend too"

[yes Unnie..]

"Good"

I hung up the phone and wondered what that was all about. Friend? Or girlfriend?

Yuna has never said anything about her sexuality, maybe she takes after her hot sister.

"What are you smiling so widely about?" Yeji chuckled and lit a cigarette. I snapped back and shook my head.

"Ah nothing just whatever yuna is up to, she will be coming in later" I warned her and she nodded, emitting the smoke from her mouth.