trust

POV || Hwang Yeji

I stood at the glass counter, leaning my elbows on it. I was thinking back to the other night, the night I was dominated by Chaeryeong.

//flashback//

"Trust me Yeji, I wont hurt you, I promise" Chaeryeong's raspy voiced whispered in my ears, sending shivers down my spine.

"But...g-go slow...please" I softly asked, hoping that when she does devirginize me, it wont hurt like hell.

"Of course, baby girl. Tell me if it's too much" She whispered again, moving her hands around my body. She leaned in and kissed me, capturing my lips with her warmth of her cherry tasting lips. Her lips were soft and luscious, her heated tongue licked my bottom lip asking for entrance.

I opened my mouth a bit so her tongue could roam my mouth, fighting with mine for dominance. her hand groped my breast and squeezed it lightly, rubbing over my nipple with her thumb. I moaned quietly in her mouth as she pinched my other nipple suddenly.

I felt one of her hands leave my breast and travel down my torso, stopping at my abs and rubbing over them. She slid her hand down to my thigh and parted my legs. I could feel a knot in my stomach from the anxiousness I felt, I tried not to focus on it so much but it was hard.

Chaeryeong released my lips and went down to my neck, sucking on my soft spot.

"Ah Chaeryeong" I moaned out quietly, almost like a deep whisper.

She played with my clit, moving her fingers in a circle.

"St-stop teasing me...please" I begged quietly as my hips moved on their own.

"Shhh...let me do the work" She told me in a low feel voice. I could feel the heat build up as sweat started to form, aligning my back and neck.

Her fingers rubbed down my slit and back up to my clit, teasing my entrance.

"Stop ahh..stop teasing me I said" I warned her. I don't liked to be teased. I hated it.

"Ah! God damn it!" I yelped out when she suddenly slipped two fingers into me.

POV || Lee Chaeryeong

"You said you didn't want to be teased" I smirked and pushed my fingers in a little deeper. She was really tight, it make me more aroused. "No cursing either"

Her eyes were closed shut tightly, her hands gripping the bedsheets, her thighs closed.

I leaned down to her ear and whispered "Open your legs baby"

Her breathing was heavy and I could feel the pain she was receiving. But the pain to me was pleasure.

"Open them, now" I ordered her. She quickly shook her head. Was she asking for a punishment? She needs to listen.

"Yeji..now" I warned her once again.

"N-no! It hurts!" Yeji cried out.

"It's going to hurt more if ur squeezing your thighs, trapping my hand. Would you rather me use a strap on that's gonna hurt ten times worse?" I asked her. I was getting frustrated that she wasn't listening.

The tight thigh trap loosened as Yeji finally opened her legs for me.

"Good girl, don't move your legs again" I told her and kissed her neck again. I went to slowly pull my fingers out but Yeji winced and trapped my hand again. I pulled out my fingers, and thought of what to do to punish her.

I leaned up and took one of her ankles, placing the chain around it and locking it.

"Wait! No!" Yeji quickly sat up and tried removing the chain, while she was busy trying to free that ankle, I took her other ankle and trapped it too, Yeji looking at me in panic.