started

POV || Lee Chaeryeong

I took Yeji to a restaurant that was by the river. It was a casual dinner and the food was really good.

"I never knew this was here" Yeji chuckled and looked out the window at the view.

"Yeah, I've came here with Julia since we were young" I spoke with a chuckle, reminiscing the past.

"How long have you guys been on each other's sides?" Yeji asked.

"We have been best friends since middle school, we are opposites of each other when it comes to personality...we were raised a bit differently" I told her.

She nodded her head, I wanted to ask her questions but what should I start off with?

"How long have you have Ryujin known each other?" I asked. She looked over to me and started to think.

"During high school, then we opened the tattoo shop together, now we are living together" Yeji told me.

"I see no tattoos on you though" I pointed out.

"Places you can't see" Yeji shrugged and took a drink of her water.

"Then shall I take off your clothes to see them?" I joked. She started to choke on the drink while I chuckled.

"Don't say things like that" Yeji kicked my ankle. I leaned forward onto the table and started to whisper.

"I say what I feel like" I chuckled.

"You are trying to have top energy or something?" Looked at me with one eyebrow raised.

"Are you suggesting that you are the top" I gave her the same tone back.

"I can be dominant" Yeji gave a smug smile. Oh she's cute to think she can dominate me.

"You're a virgin so how would you know?" I clapped back.

"Why don't we see huh?" Yeji crossed her arms and leaned back in her chair.

She is confusing me. Does she want sex? Or did she back out because she wanted to be top?

"Are you saying that's what you want?" I asked her. She just shrugged and adverted her gaze.

If that's what she wants then I'll give it to her, but she will be upset to find out that no person dominates me.

Finally the food came and it was amazing. I'm glad Yeji ate well...

"That was really good, thank you Chaeryeong" Yeji smiled as we walked back to my car.

"Of course, anything for you" I mentally smirked. Since she don't know my plan now.

She just smiled at me and got into the car. I shut her door and started to chuckle.

I guess tonight's gonna be fun.

When we got back to the house, Julia and Ryujin were not home, it made my plan better.

Julia has a room upstairs that's not used anymore, it has toys that can torture people when they need a lesson.

"Why don't we check upstairs? I think they might be in the other study" I suggested. Yeji walked up the stairs and I pointed towards the room. When she opened the door it was dark and Yeji tried to leave.

"Oh baby girl, didn't I say I'd give you what you wanted earlier?" I chuckled and pushed her back into the room.

"Oh?" Yeji smirked. I nodded my head.

I turned on the lights which were red, showing the room. It was soundproof of course, chains were on the bed, cuffs, toys, fun stuff you know?

Yeji locked the door and walked me towards the bed, she started to kiss me and take off our clothes.

I love how she thinks she's dominant.

Once we were naked she pushed me on the bed, kissing my body from my neck to my torso. I waited until she was close to being on top of me before I flipped her to the bed and chained her wrist.

"I love how you think your dominant" i hissed.

Yeji got startled and tried to remove the chains.

"Wait! You tricked me!" Yeji squirmed around.

"Trust me will you? I'll handle you with care" I told her seriously. I wasn't joking either, I'll show her that it's good to be a bottom when your with me.

"Uhm...I-"

"Trust me Yeji, I promise" I said and started to kiss her neck.

POV || Choi Jisu

I took Ryujin out on a date, I felt bad for before. I ignored the mess that Chaeryeong and Yeji made because I know that they will clean it up. Besides I have maids if they don't do a good job.

After our date, we stopped by the river. In this park, the blossoms are blooming and it's beautiful.

I held Ryujin's hand in mine, kissing her knuckles and watching the wind blow through her black hair.

"Ryu babe?" I called her. She looked at me and hummed.

"Are you sure you want to be in this job?" I asked. It's dangerous, very dangerous. I don't want her hurt.

"I'm sure, besides, I want to be with you all the time I can" Ryujin said sadly.

"Why are you making it sounds like you will die soon?" I chuckled nervously.

"I don't know when my leukemia will beat me, I want to live my life freely" Ryujin explained. I understood that.

"Don't worry, I'll make sure it won't beat you. I will never let you leave me" I told her and kissed her head.