yuna's girl

POV || Shin Ryujin

"wonyoung?!" i yelled. i immediately gave her a hug.

"yeah, girl i know we don't see each other much but you don't have to choke me" wonyoung chuckled and patted my back.

i still cant believe it honestly. not the fact that yuna is gay, because i think everyone knew that...but the fact that it would be wonyoung. honestly i'm happy for the both of them.

"so how long have you guys been together?" i asked yuna after i let go of wonyoung.

"it's been a year unnie" yuna looked down. i wasn't mad that she didn't tell me, but i do wish she would.

"that's quite a while, i really happy for you guys!" i clapped my hands with a big smile and whisker dimples showed.

of course jisu had to poke them cause she always thought they were cute.

"okay so care to tell me who are they and what's going on?" Chaeryeong asked confused while waving her hands around.

"okay so short story, two gays have entered the gay tattoo shop" Yeji chuckled while hugging both of the teen girls. i flicked her in the head though.

"it's not a gay tattoo shop, it's just.."

"gay?" jisu added.

"not everyone that enters is gay!" i defended.

"like alvin!" i yelled out.

"yeah?" alvin walked out of one of the rooms with his tattoo gun in his hand.

"your not gay right?" i asked him while crossing my arms.

"well-"

"cmon babe i want this done!" one of his male guest yelled.

"uh..does that answer your question?" alvin pointed at the room.

i sighed and gave up. "okay fine, it's a gay tattoo shop. but! unintentionally" i pointed at all of the girls.

but of course they had to laugh and push me around. Chaeryeong kept slapping me while laughing and jisu just stood there with a small chuckle. yeji and the other two were practically on the ground though.

"anygays, ill be leaving now" i took jisu's hand and dragged her out of the shop. we went to a food truck and took the food to the park. it was a cute little date.

"i still cant believe you didn't know that alvin was gay" jisu teased me.

i looked up to her with an annoyed face and spoke. "fuck you"

"oh? please do baby, my dick is hard for you always" she snickered and winked at me.

"you guys are so annoying, i hate you" i stood up and walked to my car then got in. jisu chased after me and was laughing when she got in as well.

"if you don't stop laughing i will cut your dick off" i warned her while starting the engine.

"oh babe if you cut my dick off then you won't be able to be fucked like a slut" jisu warned back.

"good point, i'll punch you then" i talked back.

i lifted my hand and acted as if i was going to hit her there, she covered her part quickly and closed her legs.

i chuckled teasingly and drive off. i guess now i can use that as a threat.