Prologue

Long ago two races ruled over earth: Humans and Monsters.

One day war broke out between the two races.

After a long battle the humans were victorious.

They sealed the monsters underground with a magic spell.

Legends say that those who climb the mountain never return.

I head over to my friend frisk house after beating up some people who tried to mess with me.

Hi my name is (Y/N) (L/N) the demon or as I like to call myself Mr kick your ass and right now I got pushed into an alleyway by some people in my class about five of them.

Jackass: Hey you little shit I thought I said give me your money.

(Y/N): And I thought I said get rid of your Mondo looking haircut.

The guy looks at me in anger as the others are snickering.

He then grabs my collar and pushes me on the wall.

Jackass: YOUR DEAD DEMON!

He swings at me as I chop him in the throat, he let's me go as I then did a Mikey 3000 roundhouse like this.

AUTHOR.

Author: Yeah yeah on it.

Like that.

Anyway once the jackass was knocked out then it was time for the others to get hurt.

(Y/N): So who's first.

I smile like a child going to a candy store.

They get freaked out but try to gang up on me.

One brings a pipe from the ground another brings a switchblade while the rest use there fists.

(Y/N): So all at once huh this will be fun.

I put my hands in my pockets and walk up to them.

I kick one in there chin as the rest rush me.

I jump in the air and split kick two of them unconscious leaving one in fear as I still have my smile.

I kick him in the arm as I hear a loud pop and a look of pain from him.

I grab the switchblade and grab his face.

(Y/N): Shhhhh... Hey why so serious?

I put the blade closer to his face and more to his mouth.

(Y/N): Let's put a smile on that face.

I don't cut him I knock him out and leave.

As I get my stuff an egg was thrown at me.

It hits me as I look around.

I see a adult having a thrown position as I then pick up a rock from the ground and throw it into his eye.

As he has a pained expression I run away laughing.

Everyday I just hear people talking or telling me that I'm a demon or something bad about me which you know what if I'm going to be called a demon I'm gonna like the name and try to make people fear me cuz you know what fuck people a lot of people in this world are pieces of shit.

As I walk home to my "loving father and mother" I get the mail as I get home I put the mail on the kitchen table and go straight to my room which consists of a mattress and a lot of broken glass on the other side of the room.

(Y/N): Hmm what to do what to do?

Hmmm.

(Y/N): Oh yeah almost forgot I'm going on a camping trip with frisk later.

I gather a few clothes in my closet to have some sort of comfort as I leave the house in a hurry running past my parents who throw a beer bottle at me.

I go out in the street with a hood on and pickpocket some money and go into a store with the money.

I buy marshmallows and chocolate mega bar.

I then make my way to Mt. Ebott.

As I get to the mountain I see frisk.

(Y/N): FRISK.

I wave at her as I get to her.

Frisk: (Y/N).

(Y/N): Hey frisk how are you?

Frisk: I'm doing fine how are you?

(Y/N): I beat up some bullies today.

Frisk: What did I say about fighting.

(Y/N): They came into me, why does that sound like I'm in a rape trial.

Frisk then hits me on the head which I hold my head in slight pain.

We then go further into the mountain as Frisk has our stuff for camping.

Frisk: I talked to my parents about taking you in to live with us.

(Y/N): I'm guessing they said no.

Frisk: ...yeah...

(Y/N): That's ok besides I'm going to become hokage believe it.

Frisk: What are you talking about.

(Y/N): Don't worry about me I'm being weird let's go.

I start walking more into the mountain seeing a giant pit.

(Y/N): FRISKI I THINK I FOUND THE EARTHS BUTT HOLE.

Frisk then comes to me carefully looking down.

Frisk: I wonder how far of a drop it is.

I pick up a stick and drop it down.

As it drops.

(Y/N): Any second now.

It still hasn't dropped, after some minutes we hear a faint drop of the stick.

(Y/N): To me it seems if you fall you die unless you have the best luck in the world or plot armor.

Frisk: So we can't fall.

(Y/N): Yup.

We then start to leave as Frisk then trips on a vine and falls into the hole.

(Y/N): FRISK.

I then look back and see a snail and a Elmo doll.

(Y/N): GIRLY SCREAM*

(Y/N): CANNONBALL.

I jump down the hole to the last thing I remember before going unconscious is something that says reset.

I then land on the ground with a splat that isn't my blood as I lose consciousness.