A new life?

Waking up in my actual bed is so refreshing.

I Yawn as I get up and stretch my arms.

It's been five weeks since the monsters were freed from the underground.

And in those five weeks, Frisk became the ambassador for monster kind as about 70 percent of the people didn't accept the monsters trying to get them to leave and cause violence towards them, while the 30 percent just ignored the monsters and just went on as normal like they're not even their which is better then nothing.

Chara stays at Toriel's house with Asriel as they sometimes visit Asgore.

Chara never talks to people that are humans unless it's me or Frisk and rarely my mom.

(M/N): HEY KID GET DOWN HERE AND EAT YOUR BREAKFAST OR I COME UP THERE AND BEAT YOUR ASS!!!

I then blitz downstairs with my pajamas on especially since I am so much more powerful since each time I sleep I train with Anonymous and I am so close to matching him when he's using 30 percent of his power with my new skills, abilities, other shit and much more.

Mom was shocked as I got to the table quickly.

(M/N): Jesus Christ stop using magic or your full speed in the house.

(Y/N): Mom...I have been only using 5 percent of my speed

(M/N): Don't backtalk your mother or I will get the belt.

(Y/N): Yes ma'am! Sorry ma'am!

(M/N): Good now here.

Mom then places a plate of waffles and bacon on the table where I sit.

(M/N): You better finish your food.

(Y/N): I will.

I start eating my breakfast.

I then hear my phone vibrate from my pocket.

I check my phone seeing a text message from Chara asking if she can come over.

I texted back sure because one I'm bored, two she's my friend.

I then finish eating and wash out my plate as I then heard a knock on my door.

I quickly got to my door expecting Amazon because I'm waiting on my package but surprisingly Chara was there.

(Y/N): Damn you got here fast.

Chara: What?

(Y/N): I mean I live like 20 minutes away and I don't see a car that recently left so how did you get here so fast?

Chara: Comedian.

(Y/N): Then that explains it, come on in.

I open the door wider and move to the side as she enters I close the door.

Mom then sees Chara.

(M/N): Oh hello I didn't know you were coming over.

Chara: We'll I wanted to hang out with (Y/N).

(M/N): Alright take care of him cause he can be a handful, especially when he fails to bake.

(Y/N): MOM!

(M/N): Have fun Chara.

Mom left to go somewhere.

Chara then giggled as I blushed from embarrassment.

I started murmuring.

(Y/N): I can bake just fine...

Chara: I'm sure you can, but I'm not letting you anywhere near the stove.