Embarrasment

UT Chara P.O.V

It's been a year and six months since I last saw (Y/N)...

Ever since that guy's appearance nobody could find (Y/N).

We're still looking though right now I'm at this other me place.

I was eating chocolate as I look at a photo I have of (Y/N) and me. We were at a flower garden as he's smiling as I was blushing while giving a nervous smile.

UT Chara: (Y/N)... where are you...?

Now we go back to Dungeontale as Dungeontale Chara and Frisk who are at the market.

DT Chara: It's been a while since I've been here...

Frisk uses her stick to guide herself  

Frisk: Now what do I want?

(Y/N): WOOHOO!!!

We then hear a crash as the ground shook.

And we see a blur then pop out of the ground as it crashes to a building crashing through the wall.

We then see (Y/N) hop out of the crater that was formed. He has a smile on his face. He looks to the wall that was broken.

(Y/N): Yo tyrant fucker I still want to run them hands.

Chara then looks over as Asriel gets up.

Chara: Asriel...?

Asriel then rushed at (Y/N) with pure rage as everyone either ran away with fear and shock or stayed watching in shock or fear.

Frisk as well stay still in fear.

As Asriel slashed at (Y/N) he ducked under the slash as his fist was clenched.

(Y/N): Shoryuken!

(Y/N) then uppercutted Asriel to the air.

Asriel's body then turned blue.

(Y/N): GET OVER HERE!

His body was then pulled to (Y/N) who then gut checked Asriel. Asriel spat out saliva and blood. He was then sent flying but was stopped by (Y/N) who teleported to where he was and grabbed him and threw him towards the market area.

We then see Asriel in another crater knocked out and bruised and cuts everywhere on his body.

(Y/N): Hey wake up.

We then see (Y/N) over him slapping his face repeatedly.

(Y/N): Hey, wake up.

Footsteps and clanking was heard, as (Y/N) looks around and sees himself surrounded by many guards.

(Y/N): Look I'm not trying to fight you all because you all are a waste of time.

He then saw Undyne as she stepped forward.

Undyne: You Wanna say that again punk?

(Y/N) sighs.

(Y/N): Listen I just took down the biggest threat to you all... well a part of it. And now take him to the king and hold him while I need to go get a girl in a coma and get her out of her ghostly fatigue.

Undyne looked at me suspiciously.

Undyne: Fine...but when you get back I have some questions for you...

(Y/N): Ok. By the way bring that girl over there with you.

(Y/N) pointed at Frisk.

(Y/N): She's a good person she's not on his side it's a special request.