Velocity? What the hell is that?

(Y/N): Nggh...

I awaken to a bright light.

(Y/N): But mom... I don't want to go to school today.

I then tuck myself back into the blanket that was on the couch...

Wait a damn minute!

I then open my eyes and look around seeing himself in a house. He saw the Chara from earlier staring at him from on top of him.

(Y/N): Well hello there sunshine how are you doing?

The Chara stayed silent as she went closer to his face.

(Y/N): So how are you doing.

The Chara then got closer and moved her face to his neck. As she then sniffs (Y/N)'s.

(Y/N): Heh?!

(Y/N) then quickly move away blushing as he felt a chill down his spine.

The Chara looked at him with emotionless eyes. As he then heard a gurgling noise.

He looked at Chara who looked at her own stomach.

???Chara: Hungry.

One, how the fuck you are a ghost? Two, what do you even feed a ghost?

He then heard a noise of a door quickly opening and saw a UT Frisk and UT Chara the two looked at me in shock as they both ran towards me.

UT Frisk and UT Chara: (Y/N)!

(Y/N): Hi- OOF!

I was then tackle hugged by both.

UT Chara: You idiot!

(Y/N): What did I do!?

UT Frisk: Do you even know where you were?!

(Y/N): Uh no. I just woke up there why where was I?

Ink: That AU was called horrortale.

(Y/N): Fucking what?!

Ink: Horrotale? An AU that takes place many years after a neutral run caused by Frisk.

Frisk then puts her head down out of guilt. Knowing that our Universe could've turned out like there's.

Ink: The monsters of the Underground have gone crazy and savage due to wide-spread starvation, the consumption of human meat, and the new laws established by the new queen.

(Y/N): Undyne right?.

Ink: Yup. But we also have someone else that came along for the trip.

(Y/N): Wait, what?

Ink takes a step to the side revealing the girl from Horrortale that was squatting down to below ink.

She then yelps in surprise.

(Y/N): Oh, it's the shy girl.

Aliza: H-Hi I'm Aliza...

The girl has her guard up. I don't even wanna know what she had to deal with.

(Y/N): Well hello Aliza nice to meet you, I'm (Y/N).

Aliza: Hi.

I then look around some more.

(Y/N): Where's the Underfell's and the Underswap's?

Ink: The Underswap Frisk and Chara are teaching the Underfell Frisk and Chara magic, while the Sans are talking.

(Y/N): Ok, then.

I then attempted to get up from the couch as the moment I felt my chest burn, as the pain continued as it reached my hands. I fell to my knees in agony gripping my chest with both hands.