RAGE

(Y/N) started getting up as Ernesh started applying more pressure for (Y/N) to be on the ground. (Y/N) didn't seem fazed as he was fully up a crooked smile on his face. Bloodlust oozed off of (Y/N) as a black aura surrounded (Y/N).

Ernesh: What is this magic?! It feels so demonic...

(Y/N) then turned his head to the side as Ernesh then received multiple punches around his body as one was hit with a lot of force. Ernesh was then sent into a building as civilians ran for their lives.

(Y/N): Fee Fi Fo Fum I'm gonna rip your fucking arms off.

Ernesh spat some blood out.

Ernesh: Damn it...where did he get this power?

He then started hearing large sounds of rubble collapsing he looked up and saw (Y/N) coming from the roof. (Y/N) then landed on Ernesh's stomach, a large crack was heard as Ernesh belched out some blood and saliva.

(Y/N) smiled devilishly as he then grabbed Ernesh by his hair as he picked him up.

Ernesh: Di-Divine silence.

(Y/N) was then stabbed swords piercing through his body. Behind were many deviants.

(Y/N) felt the swords that he was stabbed with as he looked at them. He smiled as he then turned around with the swords in him.

(Y/N): Well, well...guess you all love to play. So let's play a game I call it wack a deviant.

(Y/N) then grabs a deviant and throws him to the sky, (Y/N) smiles devilishly as the deviant then exploded.

(Y/N): Lets dance~

(Y/N) then punched one to the ground as he was then kicked toward another building. He smiled as more deviants attacked him as he then punched through one's chest as he holds it's heart in his hand.

He squeezes the heart crushing it as he smiled widely. He then appeared above UT Chara and Frisk. The two were on there knees panting hard exhausted from fighting all the deviants.

UT Chara: (Y/N)?

Chara noticed (Y/N) as he looked around with a smile.

(Y/N): No no no you all should be dead.

He rose his hand.

(Y/N): Strike them judgements bane.

Lighting then split and struck every single deviant there was.

They all disintegrated as Frisk and Chara looked with shock.

(Y/N): Now where is Ernesh!!!

He then blitzed away.

UT Chara: What the hell happened to him?!

UT Frisk: Something's wrong...where's his mom?

There eyes widened as they then started running to the battlefield of Ernesh and (Y/N)'s battle before his rage.

Back with (Y/N) he sliced through a building with a grin.

(Y/N): ERNESH COME OUT YOU OVERGROWN CUM BUCKET!!!

He then summoned a dragon skull and shot it at a random location destroying anything and everything in its path.

Ernesh was above him charging up dragon skulls as they were completely charged as he shot it when (Y/N) turned to him, with a grin.

As the beam went to (Y/N) as it hit him it kept going as (Y/N) grinned more as he started moving towards Ernesh, he then readied his swords as he put his regular back in its sheath. He then jumped towards Ernesh as the other sword morphed into a scythe. He then slashed through the dragon skull and then through Ernesh.

Ernesh eyes widened as he fell to the floor. (Y/N) landed elegantly on the ground. His smile haunting Ernesh as blood fell from Ernesh's neck, chest, legs, and arms. Ernesh looked at (Y/N) as he knelt down to Ernesh's level with his smile as he then stabbed his back impaling him to the ground with his scythe. (Y/N) twisted smile haunting Ernesh as (Y/N) held something in his hand.

Ernesh's soul.

It was a indigo color as (Y/N) held the soul.

Ernesh's eyes widened as he reached for his soul.

Ernesh: No...don't...please...I beg for mercy...

(Y/N) smiled larger.

(Y/N): Mercy died when my mom died~

(Y/N) then crushed Ernesh's soul as Ernesh's body laid lifeless.

(Y/N) eyes widened as he held his chest. His soul aching. He then passed out.

Gaster catches the boy before he fell to the ground.

Gaster: Such power...how powerful are you (L/N)?

Sans teleports next to Gaster as they both check (Y/N).

(Y/N) (L/N)

The soul to powerful for the body. Body must get stronger. 

LV: unknown

HP: 0.1/20

Soul: GOD

Gaster: A god soul?!

Sans: But...that can't be right?!

The silence fell to the two. Frisk, Chara, Undyne, Asriel, Asgore, Mettaton, Toriel, and others then arrived.

Anonymous P.O.V

It's impossible to hide his soul now. He'll only be more powerful as he gets more experience though I can't help him right now but maybe I can help him sooner or later but for now I have to leave Error 404 and King multiverse started looking for me again.

I then opened a portal and left (Y/N) behind. I only know I may die sooner or later.