Doubt.

That smell of cigarettes is the pure form of the only thing you can smell. The bustling city contains nothing but mafias, gangs, and more. Right now I'm about to start a fight out of boredom.

Random: The fuck you say shit for brains!

(Y/N): Did the mental hospital test too many drugs on you today? Cause I swore the nurse said that you'll be lucky if you could even see the amount of bullshit you were speaking. Even if you watched a porn video of your wife being gang banged by 30 guys.

The guy got angry.

(Y/N): Now me personally-

The then swung his fist trying to hit me, as I dodge it with a snicker. His eyes were flaring with rage, I think this guy has some traumatic daddy issue I'm guessing alcoholic father.

(Y/N): You know your the father who never came back is just down your local gas station selling drugs to some kids in the back of a van.

I started to see veins popping out of his forehead. He swung again allowing me to dodge once more. I then gut punch him making him cough out saliva as his eyes roll back and he falls to the ground unconscious.

(Y/N): Heh. Bitch.

I then heard someone start clapping I looked around seeing people either shocked or scared some angry don't know why don't really care to find out.

???: That was entertaining more entertaining than I seen in a while.

I then saw who's voice that was I was stunned to say the least.

MT Frisk: Who would have thought that someone could beat the big old grizzly.

(Y/N): It was pretty easy.

The Frisk walked up to me with a smile, she was shorter then me like my Frisk. She then grabbed my collar and pulled me closer to her face surprising me. She giggled.

MT Frisk: What's your name handsome? I need to know the name of someone I'm gonna have.

(Y/N): I'm sorry what?

Didn't know this is a blast to the past. Wouldn't that also be considered cheating on my Frisk and Chara?

MT Frisk: Didn't you hear me? I want to know your name.

(Y/N): Isn't it rude to not give your name first?

She smiled as she then giggled.

MT Frisk: I'm Frisk, handsome.

(Y/N): (Y/N). Nice to meet ya.

MT Frisk: Well then (Y/N) how would you like to work for me?

(Y/N): Work for you?

MT Frisk: Yes you see I have a little...problem...that I need taken care of.

She puts her finger on my chest.

MT Frisk: You seem like someone that would take care of my little problem.

I look at her confused.

(Y/N): No thanks. I'm good.

MT Frisk: What if I pay you?

(Y/N): No thanks Frisk I'm good.

MT frisk: What if I told you he's someone you know.

I turned to her in confusion. I wasn't from this i haven't had any interaction with anyone I only had one encounter with this universe's Chara. So there's not really anyone.

(Y/N): Well your a liar.

MT Frisk: Does the name Ernesh ring a bell?

My eyes widen as I turn to her.