Rest and Confession

I woke up in a cold sweat I looked around as I had some bandages on my head. I sit up as I held my head in pain, my mind goes to my mom and how she died. Tears welled up in my eyes as I started crying.

I kept crying for a good thirty seconds as I then felt a pair of arms behind me.

I turn around and saw Horrortale Chara hugging me. I was a bit surprised she was still a ghost, I should get her a soul...

I then saw UT Chara and UT Frisk asleep sitting at a chair next to me.

(Y/N): Aww, their asleep.

I look around and find my phone. I then put the volume all the way up as I play something.

They jolted up, awake as they look around.

(Y/N): Good morning sleepyheads.

Chara looks at me as I was then punched it the stomach. I grabbed my stomach in pain.

UT Chara: You idiot!!!

(Y/N): Oww...

UT Frisk then hit me on the head. I held it in pain.

(Y/N): I call abuse!

UT Chara: You shut up, you disappear for two years this is nothing from what I want to do to you for disappearing for two god damn years.

(Y/N): Does a I'm sorry count for anything...?

UT Chara and Frisk stared at me with a bit of anger.

UT Frisk grabbed me by the collar and pulled me close to her. I blushed a bit.

UT Frisk: Now listen to me very...very closely (Y/N) I don't care what you did in those two years nor do I are where you were as long as you came back. But no love I have for you can save you from what I'm going to do to you when I decide to do it... I love you with all my soul but if you disappear for even a week I'm gonna tie you down in deepest darkest hole and watch your every movement. Am. I. Clear.

Her body glowed as I felt malice of all types and love from her. Chara was at the side her red eyes glowed sinisterly.

(Y/N): Ye-Yes ma'am!!!

UT Frisk smiled as she kissed me on the lips making my eyes wide. I melted to the kiss easily as she parted my lips. I tasted something sweet.

UT Chara then grabbed the back of my head as she then kissed me. Her lips tasted like chocolate but was more seductive. She parted her lips from mine as she put her fingers through my hair.

I was dazed as I looked at the two girls, my face felt hot as it just got hotter.

(Y/N): Does this mean that you two are my girlfriends...?

I smiled.

UT Chara: Yup.

I then hugged the two girls with a smile.

I started laughing.

(Y/N): Who would expect that I would get the flirt queen and the chocolate queen.

UT Chara face went red as she then pushed me off the couch. I fell to the floor as HT Chara watched with confusion.

UT Chara then walked away.

I smiled, Frisk looked at me.

Frisk: Are you okay?

(Y/N): Hmm?

Frisk: Because if what happened...?

(Y/N): ...

I was silent. I looked down flashing back to my mom's corpse.

(Y/N): I'm ok. I just need to some time to rest.

Frisk looked at me with sympathy.

I then got up.

(Y/N): But I'm going to head out though.

Frisk: Where?

(Y/N): I don't know probably the forest, I'm going to check for any emo's hanging around.

I then teleported to the forest. I sensed nobody nearby.

I then punched a nearby tree in anger. I continued to punch the tree electricity radiating off me. Ten minutes passed as I was still punching the tree blood started appearing on the tree as my fist were bloody.

I did one last punch before stopping. Bloody marks were on the tree. My hands shook in pain tears welled up in my eyes, as I then sat down and curled up into a ball crying.

(Y/N): ...Why...?...Why my mom...?

I sniffled while my body was more fatigued.

My mind then went to Ernesh.

There's going to be more people like him I need to get stronger and I will protect them with my life. It doesn't matter the cost I will protect them all.

I will not let anyone die on my watch. My body started radiating magic. My hands started healing.

(Y/N): In my way.