Chapter 6: Injuries.

Word Count: 3155.

The three hero's in training slowly walked into the building as a buzzer sound echoed throughout the training ground. Signalling the start of the task. Team Two; Yamada, Yagi and Shirakumo were the heros. Team One; Aizawa, Kayama and Todoroki were acting as the villains.

"Do we have a plan?" Shota asked as he looked around the room they set up with the weapon and crossed his arms.

"Yeah. You two stay here while I go and take them all out and win this shitty thing for us." The redhead scoffed as he clenched his fists, walking to the door.

"Your arrogance is gonna make us lose dipshit!" Nemuri yelled.

"I don't have to listen to you, woman. Just stay here and guard the weapon, both of you." Enji said before storming out of the room.

Meanwhile, Yamada, Yagi and Shirakumo slowly walk down the hallways in the building as they looked for the room with the weapon hidden inside. "Do we even have a plan?" Shirakumo asked as they walked. Toshi was about to answer but was interrupted when the wall behind them burst apart and crumbled to the ground. Raging orange flames bursted out from the hole in the wall as Todoroki slowly stepped out.

"I knew I'd find you eventually, loudmouth!" The redhead yelled, shooting flames at the free of them. Yagi clenched his fist and punched the air around him while yelling "SMASH!" as he sent shockwaves towards the other teen's flames, making them disappear. Enji smirked as he looked down at Hizashi.

"Leave him be, Villain! I am your opponent now!" The tall blonde beamed as he stomped the ground, getting into a fighting stance.

"Wait, let me face him. You two go for the weapon." Hizashi persisted as he stepped forward in front of Yagi, making Todoroki laugh.

"Are you sure, Yamada?" Shirakumo asked with concern in his voice.

"I am. Find the weapon and tell me where it is via our earpiece. I'll give you a distraction with my quirk so you can easily get in get the weapon. Got it?" The smaller blonde said with his sudden confidence boost that came from protecting his classmates. But deep down he was terrified to face Enji. He just didn't want his friend getting hurt.

"Got it. You are brave Yamada." Yagi said with a smile.

"Enough talk!" Todoroki yelled as he leaped forward and took a swing at Hizashi. The blonde held his arm and blocked the redhead's punch with it. Yamada cried out in pain as he held his arm.

"Yamada!" Shirakumo yelled.

"Go!" Hizashi yelled back. Toshi clenched his fists and grit his teeth but nodded, putting trust in the other blonde. Yagi grabbed Shirakumo's wrist and raced off to find the weapon.

"Oh I'm sorry. Did I break your arm, loudmouth?" Todoroki asked with a small smirk before taking anything swing at the smaller teen. Yamada caught Enji's fist and scowled up at him. The blonde took a deep breath in before yelling at the top of his lungs.

"YEEAAHHHHHHHHHHH!!" Hizashi yelled, activating his quirk. Todoroki covers his ears and stumbled backwards. Hizashi sprinted forward and kneed the redhead in the stomach before landing a harsh blow to his face. Enji was sent flying back into the wall, making it crumble on impact. The blonde grunted and winced in pain slightly as he held his now broken arm. "Shit.." he cursed to himself.