Chapter 16: What Are We?

Word Count: 1885.
(A/N: Art Cred aizhinori_art on Instagram. Please go show him some love! He's an amazing editor & artist and deserves all the love and support in the world!😁)

Once the festival was over people started flooding out of the school and made their way back home. Aizawa and everyone else made their way back to the dorm room, after what felt like hours of convincing Aiko it was okay for Hizashi to stay in the dorms. As soon as they walked in the ravenette flopped down onto the couch, immediately falling asleep. Hizashi chuckled lightly and sat down next to the smaller teen. Smiling softly, Yamada entangled his fingers in Shota's jet black hair as he slept.

"I can't believe you did it man!" Toshi beamed and gently nudged the smaller blonde.

"So are you two together now or what??" Nemuri asked as she sat down on the other couch.

"That's now how it works Nem. You don't just kiss and you're immediately dating." Hizashi said with a small laugh as he looked down at the sleeping ravenette.

"Well, are you going to tell him the truth this time and tell him how you feel?"

"I want to..I wanted to the first time but I was worried he didn't feel the same way about he and I just made him feel uncomfortable. Those thoughts are coming back and now I feel like a fool." The young blonde explained while looking down at the floor, sighing. Kayama stood up and walked over to Hizashi before slapping him in the face. "Hey woah! What the crap?!" Yamada yelled holding his face as he looked up at the dark haired female. Surprisingly, Hizashi's yelling didn't wake up Aizawa.

"Come on, Hizashi. You shouldn't be thinking like that." She said with a sigh. "I shouldn't even be telling you this but whenever he hang out just the two of us he always finds a way to talk about you. But he think you don't see him that way and that you're "just friends". More like friends in loooove." Kayama stated, teasing him when she got the the last sentence. The blonde blushed a little and looked down at the sleeping raven.

"Really? He asked, looking back up at her with a small smile, and Nemuri nodded before sitting back down.

"Better believe it because I don't wanna hear some bullshit from Shota tomorrow morning of 'it was a mistake' or 'just happened in the moment' because I know that's some bull."

"You won't." Yamada stated confidently with a big smile and he gave everyone finger guns. Nemuri laughed a little and smiled.

Dave ran into the room and immediately went over to Toshi, hugging him tightly. The tall blonde blushed darkly and looked down at the brunette, confused. The smaller teen hugged away from the hug and smiled brightly. "Nice job out there today guys!" He beamed, turning towards everyone else. Nemuri looked up at Toshi and smirked slightly, making him blush more and hide his face in his hands. "And you!" He yelled, turning back around to face Yagi. "You have an amazing voice! I didn't know you could sing pretty boy." He said with a smile.

Yagi kept his face hidden in his hands. "Th-Thank you.." he muttered, embarrassed. Dave moved his hands away, laughing a little, and smiled up at the tall blonde. Yagi looked down at him and smiled back softly then he covered his mouth with his hand as he started coughing.

"Are you alright Toshi?" Dave asked, concern all over his face. Steam started emitting off the tall blonde body as he couched. Hizashi and Oboro widened their eyes slightly, knowing that any minute Toshi would sink into his weaker form. Toshinori didn't want Dave to know about his weaker form. He thought it was ugly and something no one would ever want to see. So he hid it, from everyone, especially from Dave. The last thing Toshinori wanted was for the brunette to see him in such a disgustingly weak state.