Chapter 15: The Festival.

Word Count: 3812.
(A/N: Art Cred, Okazaki_Jian on Instagram. Also I am sorry this chapter is so long.😅)
⚠️ Warning: A looooooot of swearing in his chapter & use of homophobic language/slurs. ⚠️

The day of the festival soon came around and UA was full of many different stands, entertainment and, well, people. Hizashi and everyone else had practiced all week to get everything perfect. They were all ready to go. Toshi worked closely with Dave to get the special effects the way they wanted them.

Teachers, students and family members started flooding into the gym hall, where the stage was prepared for their performance. The group were back stage getting changed as everyone waited. Aizawa was first to walk out of his changing area. He was wearing a white t-shirt with black leather trousers that were being held up by a black spiked belt. And he had black spiked wristbands on each wrist. He didn't want to go too over the top it what he wore and kept it simple. "How long until we go on?" The raven asked to Dave, who was setting up.

"15 minutes." The brunette stated. Shota grumbled and walked to the curtain, peaking out slightly. Widening his eyes, he immediately closed them again and started to panic. 'That's a lot of people.. I can't do this. I'll just back out they'll understand. Of course they will.' The thoughts that filled his head made him start to panic more. He was pulled away from his thoughts when he felt a hand on his shoulder. Aizawa looked up and was met with a smiling Toshinori. His sunflower blonde hair went down to his waist and was wearing a black leather jacket with a black t-shirt underneath that had white skull outline on it. He also had a black spiked choker around his neck, black ripped jeans and black fingerless leather gloves.

"You okay Aizawa?" He asked.

"Yeah, I'm fine and call me Shota. Everyone else me that so you may as well." Shota grumbled and crossed his arms. "I can't believe you actually grew your hair out for this." He added before the tall teen could comment about his name.

"Ha ha! Yeah, well, don't get use to it. I'm cutting it after this." Yagi stated with a laugh. Dave looked up from what he was doing, hearing the blonde's voice.

"That's a shame. You look quite hot all punked up." The brunette said with a small smirk before going back to what he was doing. Toshinori immediately blushed darkly and turned back to Aizawa, whispering.

"I take it back, It's staying like this. And I'm keeping that outfit if that's okay."

"Sure." The raven said with a shrug. Nemuri soon walked out of her changing area. She was wearing a black t-shirt with ripped sleeves with a skeleton pattern on it. She had black and red checkered jeans and black leather heeled boots. She also had a black choker around her neck and she back combed her hair.

"Hey boys!" She yelled with a small wave. "Kinda like this outfit, might keep it."

"May as well, Toshi is keeping his already." Aizawa muttered and Nemuri looked puzzled at Yagi who was still blushing. The dark haired female glanced over at gave and smirked.

"Oh reallyyy?"

"Don't!" Toshi yelled and covered Kayama's mouth. The teen girl quickly pushed Yagi's hand away.

"My makeup Toshi!"

"S-Sorry!" The blonde apologised and Shota rolled his eyes.