Chapter 10: Just Friends.

Word Count: 2074.

The gap between them slowly closed as their lips entangled in a soft, gentle kiss. Aizawa's eyes widened slightly at first, shocked with his friend's sudden action. Warmth filled his chest as he melted into the kiss, slowly closing his eyes. The raven jumped a little when he felt something lightly touch his face. Shota pulled away a little and looked into Hizashi's eyes, calming down when he realised he was just the blonde's hand against his cheek. Relaxing, the  ravenette leant into the larger teen's touch, closing his eyes and letting himself smile contently.

Hizashi blushed darkly as he watched Aizawa relax. He has never seen Shota look so relaxed and content before. He always looks so serious or tired all of the time so seeing him like this made his heart melt. He went to lean in again but stopped when he heard the front door being unlocked. They both shot up and moved away from one another. Aizawa quickly turned the tv on and sat down, crossing his arms as he hid his blush in his hoodie. Hizashi picked up his sunglasses and put them back on as a large man entered the room. "Here's my boy!" He beamed as he ruffed Aizawa's hair. The young ravenette scoffed and rolled his eyes.

"Dad..stop that." Shota muttered and rolled his eyes. Hizashi chuckled lightly as he watched the two. He didn't think Shota's parents would be as lively and bubbly as they both are. He thought that they would be more like him, sleepy and grumpy all the time. The blonde laughed to himself at the thought but then his mind wondered. He looked down at the floor as he thought about what they were talking about before...and then what happened after that. Yamada felt guilt start to build in the pit of his stomach.

———

The weekend went by quickly and it was now a warm Monday afternoon. Aizawa and Yamada never talked about what happened that weekend at the Aizawa house hold. They wanted to but none of them had the confidence to.

Aizawa was in the nap room that was meant for teachers or injured students, fast asleep. The ravenette's peaceful sleep was interrupted when he was shook. Shota jolted awake and looked up at the person that woke him up, rolling his eyes when his gaze was met with Nemuri. Rolling his eyes, the raven lay back down and covered himself with sleeping bag. "Leave me alone Nemuri." He muttered. The dark haired female giggled lightly and sat down next to him.

"Come on Sho, I just wanna talk." She stated with a smile.

"About what?"

"Why have things been awkward between you and Hizashi?" She asked, tilting her head slightly. The room fell silent. Aizawa hid his face in his sleeping bag as he remembered what happened.

"Something..happened that's all." Aizawa almost whispered.

"Something happened?! What?!" Kayama beamed with a big, bright smile. Shota rolled his eyes and sat up, giving up on trying to get back to sleep while Nemuri is still here with him.

"If I tell you, will you leave?" He asked and she nodded excitedly. The raven sighed and rubbed the back of his neck. "We..uh, maybe, might have...kissed." Shota said, not making eye contact with Kayama as he blushed lightly. Nemuri squealed.

"You kissed?! So are you dating?!"

"Yes Nemuri we're really awkward around one another and can't look at each other anymore so that much mean we're dating! No of course we're fucking not!" Aizawa yelled but then sighed to calm himself down before speaking again. "We haven't spoken about it.."