Chapter 11: Make It Right: Part 1. (Hizashi)

Word Count: 1755.

Hizashi raced off back home and asked if he could stay over at Yagi's place. Aiko, Hizashi's mother, of course agreed much to his father's dismay. Seeing his father brought more pain then before. Every time he sees Katashi now all he can think about is Shota. He hated the sharp pain he felt in his chest when he thought about it.

Sighing softly, the blonde gathered up his things before saying goodbye to his parents and leaving to make his way to Toshi's place.

Hizashi took out his headphones and put them on before plugging them into his phone. He put his favourite playlist on shuffle and shoved his hands back into his pockets. This specific playlist was his favourite because it's the one he had made with Aizawa.

——— Flashback ———

"What are you listening to 'Zashi?" The young raven asked, looking up from the floor.

"W-Well, uh.. I'm not sure you'd like it."

"Let me listen." Aizawa almost demanded and held his hand out to share earphones with the blonde. Nervously, Yamada handed one of the earpieces to Shota and watched as he put it in his ear. He was expected to be scolded and told that his taste in music was rubbish. Well, that's all he's ever heard. Instead the ravenette smiled slightly at him and started to lightly bob his head to the music. "Better than I thought it would be." He stated.

Hizashi was a little shocked to hear that Aizawa was into rock music or anything like that. "You like things like this too?" The blonde asked with a growing smile.

"Yeah why? Shocked?" The raven asked back with a raised brow.

"A little but I don't have a problem with it!" The blonde beamed and gave Aizawa finger guns.

——— End Of Flashback ———

The blonde sighed as he pushed the memory aside, gently wiping his eyes to stop any tears from falling. Hizashi jumped a little when he felt a hand on his shoulder. He took his headphones off and turned around to see Shirakumo. "Hey bud!" He beamed with a big bright smile. Yamada turned his music off and put his phone away before smiling back at him.

"Hey buddy!" The blonde yelled before fist bumping the light blue haired teen.

They both walked to Toshinori's place, chatting about anything and everything that came to mind. Of course Hizashi made sure to stay clear of what happened earlier that day. It didn't take them long to arrive. They walked up the driveway that led to Yagi's house. Hizashi stepped up and knocked on the door. They both waited patiently until the door opened.

"I! Am! Here! Welcoming you into my home like a good friend!" Toshinori beamed with his normal bright smile while giving them a thumbs up. The smaller blonde laughed a little and gave the taller teen a thumbs up back before being invited inside. Yagi closed the door behind them and smiled. "Make yourself at him!" Hizashi and Oboro looked around in awe at how amazing the taller blonde's house looks.

"You have a beautiful home Yagi!" Oboro said with a smile and Toshi thanked him. The three of made ate dinner that the taller blonde had cooked for them while waiting for them to arrive before making their way upstairs.