Chapter 19: Truth or Dare.

Word Count: 1522.
(A/N: Honestly this is more or less just for downtime/filler for the next chapter which will take awhile for me to do.😅 I hope you like the chapter anyway! Art Cred: @/zerounitrgb on Tumblr.)

As soon as the adults left the dormitories Hizashi began to freak out. He went into his dorm room, slamming the door shut behind him and flopped down onto his bed. Holding his head in his hands, he began to quietly cry as he mind went over different things that could happen in court. The fact that he had to even see his father again terrified him to his very core. He didn't want to see his father ever again let alone speaking against him in court.

Images, memories of his past flashed before his eyes. The angered, yelling voice of his father filling his ears. He shot up on his bed and frantically looked around the room. "LEAVE ME ALONE!" The blonde yelled into the empty room, tears streaming down his face. Hizashi's hands went to his head and he tugged on his hair, squeezing his eyes shut tightly.

Yamada's head jolted up, his eyes wide, when he arms wrap around him. Shortly after came a soft voice. "Zashi, Zashi, it's only me." Aizawa said softly as he held his boyfriend close to him, refusing to let go. The moment the larger teen lay his eyes upon the small teen in front of him he began to calm down. He returned the hug, hugging Shota tightly and clinging to him. Burying his face into the raven's shoulder, the blonde cried. The ravenette gently rubbed Hizashi's back and allowed him to let his emotions out.

Once Yamada had calmed down a little, Aizawa gently lead the blonde over to his bed and sat down with him. "Talk to me, 'Zashi." He said and gently took his lover's hand in his own. Hizashi sighed as his gaze fell upon the floor. The room fell silent for a moment as the larger teen thought of what to say.

"I..I'm scared babe.. Seeing him again.." Hizashi muttered and began to well up again. He quickly sniffled and wiped away his tears, now lifting his gaze up from the floor in embarrassment.

"I know, babe, I know. But I am not going to leave your side the whole time and I will never let anything happen to you. We are in this together." Shota reassured and gave Hizashi's hand a gentle squeeze before kissing his cheek. The blonde smiled a little before hugging his partner again tightly. The blonde went to speak but decided to stay silent as he already knew what Shota was going to respond with. He simply clung onto the other and buried his face into the raven's chest, slowly calming down.

Aizawa slowly looked up and towards the door when he heard a light knock. The door slowly opened and Toshinori walked in, quietly closing the door again behind him. The tall blonde smiled softly at Shota before walking over to the other two teens. Joining the hug, he wrapped his large arms around the smaller boys. Yamada quickly lifted his head up from Aizawa's chest and looked up at the other smiling blonde. They all stayed in the hug silently for a few moments before Yagi stood back up. He ruffled Hizashi's hair and gave him a reassuring smile, shrinking down into his skinny form. Toshi's eyes seemed to glow as he spoke. "I know this is probably going to get old really quickly but you are not alone in this, Hizashi." The taller blonde started reassuringly and lifted his hand before clenching it into a fist. "No matter what happens we will stand by your side and we will bring justice to you and your mother." Yagi reassured.

"Thank you, Toshi." Hizashi said with a small sniffle as he wiped his eyes of any remaining tears. Toshinori nodded and stood up straight before beefing up into his muscular form.

"Also, I was told to invite you to play truth or dare with us. You don't have to we just thought it would be good to take your mind off everything." The taller blonde explained nervously as he rubbed the back of his neck.