Chapter 13: Roles.

Word Count: 1729.
(Art Cred: stresselephant-art on tumblr).

The next day soon fell upon them and they woke up early, too early for some, to get ready for school.

Aizawa sluggishly got up and got out of bed and rubbed his tired eyes. The raven sighed softly and got himself washed and changed into his school uniform. Once he was dressed, he picked up his school bag from the floor and checked to see he had everything he needed before going downstairs. He didn't bother to get himself any breakfast before leaving his house. Shota took his phone out from his pocket and saw he had a few messages. Two from Nemuri, one from Toshi, one from Oboro and six from Hizashi.

The ravenette clicked onto his chat with Yamada and read through his messages.

Zashi💛: 'Good morning Sho!' 8:00am.
Zashi💛: 'I hope you're okay. You left a little suddenly yesterday.' 8:01am.
Zashi💛: 'We don't have to talk about it if you don't want to..' 8:04am.
Zashi💛: 'Just let me know you're okay, ya dig?' 8:05am.
Zashi💛: 'SHOOOOO! Did you over sleep again? Don't make me come over there yo!' 8:21am.
Zashi💛: 'DON'T MAKE ME HAVE TO JUMP ON YA!' 8:24am.

Aizawa rolled his eyes and decided, against his better judgment, to text back.

Sho🖤: 'I'm fine you idiot.. I just over slept that's all. Now leave me alone.' 8:39am.

Zashi💛: 'Okay okay! I just wanted to make sure buddy! See ya at school!' 8:40am.

The raven scoffed and shoved his phone back into his pocket when he read the word 'buddy'. "Tsk, buddy.." he scoffed and made his way to UA.

Once he arrived at UA he immediately made his way to his classroom. Class 1-A. The ravenette sighed and opened the large door to the classroom. Ignoring all of his classmates staring, he made his way to his seat at the back of the class and slumped down into it. "Sorry I'm late." Aizawa mumbled before resting his head on the desk.

Hizashi's face lit up when he saw the smaller teen. But his big smile quickly faded when he saw how sad Shota looked. 'Why does he look so sad? Was it because of me..?' The loud blonde thought to himself and leant back in his chair. He was snapped away from his thoughts and sat up straight when he heard his name being called.

"Yamada! Are you listening?" Gran Torino asked with a raised brow.

"Y-yeah, sorry.." he muttered and rubbed the back of his neck.

"Good. Now as I was saying, the festival is in a weeks time. They're doing it differently this year. You don't have to do something as an entire class but in smaller groups. However, everyone has to participate. Those are don't know what to do for the festival will be grouped together and I will choose what you will be doing. For those who require extra space for practice and help from people in the support course we have what the principal is calling dormitories for everyone in your group to stay in. Any questions?" The white haired man questioned as he looked around the class. The classroom was silent and some people shook their heads no. "Good. Some see me if you need to be moved into the dormitories for extra space. Oh; and we'll need all of your parents to sign a form to say that you're allowed to move into the dorms." He added before sitting down at his desk.

The once class started to get into groups. Aizawa was still asleep at his desk but Hizashi took notes of what was going on for the young ravenette to read so he knew what was going on.