Chapter 17: I'll Treat You Right, 'Zashi.

Word Count: 2368.
⚠️Warning: Smexy times ahead. ⚠️
If you don't wanna read the smut I'll say when it ends.

"Let me teach you how you deserve to be treated, 'Zashi." Aizawa whispered softly into Hizashi's ear, making the blonde blush darkly, before kissing just below his ear. Yamada's eyes slowly closed and smiled softly as Shota showered him in soft kisses. The smaller teen made a trail of kisses down the blonde's jawline then down his neck and back up again. Giggling, Hizashi slowly relaxed and lightly squeezed the ravenette hands that were holding down his own.

"Sh-Should we really be doing this, Sho? It's a little soon isn't it? Plus..I-I've never.." the blonde muttered, making Aizawa stop and lift his head up.

"Neither have I but I've learnt a lot and I want to show how you that you deserve to be treated right." Shota stated with a small pout. "But I'll stop if you want me to." He added and sat up but was stopped by Yamada wrapping his arms around the raven's neck.

"I.. I don't want you to stop.. I like it. I just wanted to know if you were sure about this." The blonde said while looking up at Aizawa with a small smile. The raven smiled a little and tilted his head to the side slightly while looking down at his beautiful blonde partner. "And I'm a little nervous.." Hizashi added as he rubbed the back of his neck. The ravenette planted gentle kisses to the blonde's face starting with his forehead before moving to plant kisses on both cheeks then along his jawline. After this, he buried his face in Yamada's neck to hide the growing smile he had.

"I know, honestly, I am too... I have no idea what I'm doing. But if you want me to stop at anytime, tell me, and we will immediately stop. Alright?" The smaller teen murmured against Hizashi's neck, keeping his face hidden as he started to blush from embarrassment.

"Alright." Yamada said with a slight nod and Aizawa went back to kissing the larger teen's neck. Closing his eyes slowly, the blonde immediately relaxed into the other and gently bit his bottom lip to stop himself from making any noises. He entangled his fingers in Shota soft jet black hair as his breathing hitched. 'Found it.' Aizawa thought to himself as he smirked against the blonde's skin. The raven began to gently suck and bite on the same spot on Hizashi neck, emitting a soft hum from the blonde. Smirking, the ravenette continued and slowly lifted the larger teen's shirt up before marking Yamada's neck with a big, deep purple hickey. Hizashi could hold back the soft moan that left his lips. Blushing, he covered his mouth with his hand.

Shota pulled back a little to admire his handy work, his heart melting when he heard the noise Yamada made. 'Oops, that's a little big.. but he made such a cute noise.' Shota thought to himself, gently biting his lower lip. Aizawa lifted Hizashi shirt over his shoulders and threw it aside with his leather jacket. Aizawa's hands lazily traced over the blonde's slim, slightly toned torso as he looked the other teen up and down. "Has anyone ever told you that you're beautiful, 'Zashi?" The ravenette asked as he tightly traced his fingers along some old scars on the blonde's chest.

"N-No.." Hizashi muttered and blushed darkly. "The scars make me ug-mmph!" Yamada started but was cut off by Shota slamming their lips together. The blonde widened his eyes at the sudden action but quickly melted into the kiss and kissed back.

"The scars make you brave. Brave and beautiful. Don't you ever forget that." Aizawa said sternly with a hint of softness as he lightly traced over the scar on Hizashi's right eye. "Strong, brave and drop dead fucking gorgeous. You hear me?" He added and placed a gentle kiss to the blonde's forehead. Shota gazed down until his eyes met Hizashi's and saw he had tears in the corner of his eyes.