Christmas Special Chapter!🎄

Word Count: 1284.
(A/N: Before this chapter starts I just want to say Merry Christmas to those who celebrate it! And I hope you have a lovely time with the people you love! Take the time to rest, you need it! And I hope you enjoy this special chapter.🥰)

Aizawa woke up with a soft yawn and slowly sat up in his bed. Rubbing his tired eyes, he looked around the room to see he was alone. "'Zashi?" He called out and grabbed his cat plushie, holding it close to his chest. The raven slowly got out of bed and walked to his door. He slowly opened it and walked out of his room. "'Zashi?" He called out again.

"Sho!" Yelled the blonde as he ran over to him and hugged him tightly. "Merry Christmas, babe!" Hizashi beamed and kissed the top of the raven's head. Shota rested his head on the blonde's chest and closed his eyes.

"Merry Christmas." The ravenette mumbled tiredly, almost falling asleep against Yamada. The larger teen laughed and gently picked up the tired teen before taking him into the living room.

"I have a tired little kitten with me!" The blonde beamed to the other with a big smile on his face. Shota whined and hid his face in Hizashi's chest, keeping his eyes closed.

"Come on Aizawa, it's Christmas! Wakey Wakey sleepyhead!" Toshinori beamed with his normal big smile and Aizawa peaked out slightly to scowl at Yagi. The taller teen waved his hands in front of his face and laughed nervously. "Don't be like that Shota, it's present time!" He said, smiling. The raven grumbled and hid his face back in Hizashi's chest, closing his eyes.

Yamada walked over and sat down with Shota in his lap, almost falling asleep. "Who first?" The smaller blonde asked with a smile and held the raven close to him.

"I think Shota should be first before he falls asleep." Nemuri said while giggling to herself.

"True. Sho, my little kitty, you best not be asleep. It's time to open your presents!" Hizashi said while slightly shaking the smaller teen. Shota whined and lifted his head off the blonde's chest. Rubbing his tired eyes, Aizawa looked up at Yamada and pouted. "Aw don't look at me like that babe! You know I can't resist that cute faaaaace!" He yelled over dramatically and pretended to cry.

The raven covered his eyes and sighed. "Fine.." He grumbled and sat up. "But I'm staying here." The ravenette added as he shifted in the blonde's lap so he was facing everyone else with his back against Yamada's chest and held his cat plushie close to him. The blonde laughed and wrapped his arms around Aizawa's waist. Kissing his cheek before resting his head on Shota's shoulder.

Kayama laughed and gathered the ravenette's presents around him before sitting back down. "Thank you." Aizawa mumbled, putting his plushie aside, and picked up the first present.

"That one's from me." Oboro said with a smile and thumbs up. Aizawa simply nodded, holding back a smile, and slowly opened the present. Inside was a leaser pointer, cat treats and other different kinds of cat toys. Shota held them, failing to hold back a smile, as looked up at Shirakumo.

"Thank you Oboro, Ziggy will love them." The ravenette said softly and looked up at Hizashi. "Ziggy's one lucky kitty." He said with a small, soft laugh. When Yamada heard him laugh he immediately went bright red.

"Did..did he just laugh?" Toshinori stuttered as he looked around at everyone. Shota blushed lightly and widened his eyes before throwing his plushie at the large blonde.

"No!" He yelled, his eyes turning crimson red and his hair floating off his shoulders.

"Now, now babe. It's not a bad thing to laugh, y'know." Hizashi said with a smile.

"I wasn't laughing!" Aizawa yelled, turning to face Yamada.

"Haha! Of course not!" The blonde said nervously and waved his hands around. The ravenette rolled his eyes and sighed, blinking. Making his eyes change back to normal and his hair return to his shoulders, Shota leaned back against the blonde's chest again before moving on to the next present.

"That one's from me Aizawa!" The taller blonde beamed with his normal big, bright smile. The raven nodded and slowly opened up the gift to reveal an article of clothing. Tilting his head to the side, he took it out of the box and unfolded it to reveal what it was.

"Is this a cat onesie?" Aizawa asked with a small smile.

"Sure is!" Yagi beamed with a thumbs up. Shota jumped off Hizashi's lap and ran to his room. Everyone laughed as he got changed into the cat onesie. Once he was changed, he walked out out of his room and quickly returned to sit on Hizashi's lap.

"Thank you Toshi.." Aizawa muttered happily with a soft smile on his face. Hizashi wrapped his arms around the smaller teen and smiled.

"You look cute in that, Sho!" Yamada said with a big smile, making Shota blush more.

"Not cute.." the raven grumbled and hid his face before moving onto the next present, this one from Nemuri. He opened the present and took out what was inside. Shota pulled out a big cat plushie and immediately hugged it.

"I knew you'd like that! Another one to add to your growing collection." Nemuri yelled with a big smile and winked at him, laughing. The raven immediately buried his face into Hizashi's chest, still hugging the plushie.

"Thank you, Nem." He muttered against the blonde's chest.

"It's time for my present now, yo!" Hizashi yelled and took out his wrapped present for his partner. "I hope you like it babe!" The blonde added with a bright smile as he handed Aizawa the present. The smaller teen tilted his head a little while looking up at the blonde before turning his attention to the present in his hands.

"I'm sure I'll like it no matter what you get me 'Zashi." Shota said and gently pecked the larger teens cheek before opening up the present. Inside was a blue jumper with a pink cartoon cat on it and text reading 'GanRiki Neko', underneath that were pink sweatpants. Aizawa widened his eyes and looked up at Hizashi again. "H-How did you..? How the hell did you pay for this? How much was it?"

"It doesn't matter how much it was and I gave my ways for finding these things." The blonde said with a smile and ruffled his jet black hair. Aizawa smiled softly, wrapping his arms around Hizashi's neck, and he kissed the blonde softly. Laughing into the kiss, Yamada kissed back and held the other teen close to him.

"I love you, you damn idiot.." Shota muttered with a smile as he looked into Hizashi's eyes.

"I love you too, my sweet little kitten." The blonde said with a soft smile as he gently tucked a bit of Aizawa's hair behind his ear. The raven gave him another quick peck on the lips before burying his face into his lover's chest, smiling contently.

The rest of them open their presents, laughing with one another and for once Hizashi had a Christmas that didn't include any yelling or arguing. It was full of love, comfort and friendship. This Christmas was by far the best Christmas he had ever had and he wouldn't trade it for anything. He had all he could ever want here with him. A loving boyfriend that he loved with all of his heart and friends that felt like family. No. This is his family.

And he wouldn't have it any other way.