Chapter 7: Sleepover.

Word Count: 2500

"Make yourself at home Hi-Yamada." Aizawa stammered and stumbled over his words as he corrected himself. He rubbed the back of his neck and hide his face in his scarf as a light blush dusted over his face. The young blonde let a small, soft laugh leave him, wincing slightly as he held into his chest. Widening his eyes, Shota rushed over to him. "Are you okay?" He asked, worry in his voice.

"Y-Yeah, I'm okay, heh. Just hurts to laugh a little is all, ya dig?" Hizashi muttered. It was strange to see Yamada like this. So tired and lacking so much energy. He was one of, if not the most, energetic and lively one in the whole friendship group. Shota felt a long sharp pain in his chest. The raven clutched his chest slightly and didn't take his eyes off the wounded teen. Aizawa did his best to brush the feeling aside as he threw his back to the floor, turning away from Hizashi.

"Throw your bag anywhere." He mumbled, shoving his hands into his pockets. The ravenette looked back at Yamada and tilted his head a little as he stood there looking around Shota's home. "Did you hear me?" He said louder for Hizashi to hear him.

"Oh, uh, sorry..did you say something?" The blonde asked with another small laugh, wincing straight after. He left bad for having to make Aizawa repeat himself so much when talking to him.

"I said you can throw your bag anywhere." Shota said, repeating himself.

"Oh..thanks." The blonde muttered before placing his bag down next to Shota's. "I should probably head over to mine to get some things if I'm able to stay."

"Yamada you're injured and worn out, you should be in bed. It's irrational for you to go."

"I gotta ask my parents anyway so I gotta." Hizashi whined with a small pout. Shota rolled his eyes and sighed.

"Fine but I'm coming with you." The raven scoffed before unlocking and holding the door open for Yamada again. "Come on." He added while looking at the smaller, but taller then him, blonde. Hizashi smiled brightly and walked out, Aizawa following closely.

Their walk to the blonde's house was anything but quiet. Hizashi was rambling on and on about anything he could think of. Even if he was in this sleepy, weak state he was still able to run his mouth. The ravenette couldn't stop the soft smile that crept onto his lip, hidden by his scarf, as he listened to everything the blonde teen had to say. 'He's such an airhead..How can he find so many things to talk about? I haven't even spoke a word but he still seems to be enjoying my company. I'd be lying if I said I wasn't enjoying his..' Aizawa thought to himself as he rubbed the back of his neck, the smile on his face growing just a tad.

They soon arrived at the Yamada household and they made their way inside. "Mum! I'm home!" Hizashi yelled. Aiko, Hizashi's mother, came running in from the kitchen and she immediately hugged her son. The blonde groaned in pain and his mother immediately let go.

"I'm so sorry honey! The school told me you were injured but I didn't know it was this bad.." She said sadly and kissed all over his face.

"Muuum! You're embarrassing me!" Hizashi whined, trying to get out of his mother's grip. Aizawa watched them with a small smile and trying to stop himself from laughing. Aiko looked over at Shota and smiled softly.

"Thank you so much for looking after my boy. He's always talking about you."

"Muuuuum!"