Chapter 12: Make It Right: Part 2. (Aizawa)

Word Count: 1548.

As soon as Aizawa read his last message from Hizashi he rolled his eyes and threw his phone onto his bedside table. The raven dived under the covers and tightly hugged his cat pillow. Squeezing his eyes shut he tried desperately to keep his mind off Hizashi and fall asleep. He clutched his cat pillow and sighed, slowly opening his eyes. The one time he wanted to fall asleep of course it was impossible. Scoffing to himself, the raven slowly sat up in his bed and looked around his dully lit room. His gaze soon fell upon the place in his bed Hizashi lay next to him. Memories of their sleepover rushed through his mind.

He immediately began to tear up as the thought changed to earlier that day. Was it really just something that happened in the moment? It didn't feel that way.

Shota slowly lifted a hand and gently cupped his own cheek like Hizashi did, slowly closing his eyes. A few tears fell as he leaned into his own touch, pretending it was Yamada's. As he sighed he let out a soft sob as he hugged his cat pillow tighter. Opening his eyes again, more tears fell and stained his pale cheeks. He gently wiped them away before looking up to see Ziggy sat down in front of him. Shota gave Ziggy a weak smile and the cat immediately walked over to him, meowing.

"I'm okay Ziggy..." Aizawa muttered quietly, unable to hold back a tear that fell down his cheek. He quickly wiped it awake and looked away. Ziggy climbed into Shota's lap and lay down, purring softly. The ravenette watched as his cat stood back up and rubbed his face against his cheek. Aizawa smiled slightly and scratched behind Ziggy's ear.

Shota slowly lay back down again, placing he cat pillow next to him, and Ziggy got comfortable before laying down on the teen's chest. Sighing, the raven looked up at the ceiling as he let his mind wander. 'This is all that happens whenever something as illogical as "feelings" get involved. Why am I always so stupid? There's no one someone like him could like someone like me.. I went to UA to become a hero not to make friends and especially not to get caught up in all of this shit!' Aizawa cursed to himself and sighed.

The ravenette was snapped away from his thought when he heard a loud knock on his bedroom door. The loud knock caused Ziggy to jump off Aizawa and the teen pouted slightly when he jumped off him. He slowly sat back up again and immediately hugged his cat pillow. "What?" He scoffed.

"One of your friends is here. Kayama."

"Tell her to go away!" He yelled but before he could finish his sentence the door already opened and Nemuri came bursting in. She kicked the door shut behind her and sat down in front of him.

"Hello to you too." She said with a smile. Aizawa just rolled his eyes and wiped away his remaining tears, sniffling a little.

"Aizawa, what happened..?" Kayama asked softly and gently placed her hand on Shota's shoulder only to have it immediately shrugged off by the other teen.

"I.. I did what you told me to."

"You spoke to him about it?" She asked and Aizawa simply nodded, looking down as he hugged his pillow. "What did he say?" She asked. There was silence for a moment and Shota tried his hardest to hold back his tears. He didn't want to cry in front of Nemuri. He couldn't show weakness but it was so difficult.

"H-He.." The ravenette started, his voice breaking, and he couldn't stop himself from crying anymore. Trying his best to hid his face with his hair, Aizawa broke down. Tears flew down from his red, sore eyes. The dark haired female widened her eyes a little when she saw him break down. She's never need him like this before. It was a shock and she felt so bad for him. Other than Hizashi, Kayama is the only other person in their group he had gotten close to. She knew more then anyone how hard this must've been for Aizawa.