Chapter 14: Practice.

Word Count: 1388.

Aizawa slept on the couch as the rest of the group talked about what songs they wanted to preform. They had narrowed it down to at least ten songs but were struggling to narrow it down further then that. Ziggy jumped up into the couch and lay on the raven's chest as he slept.

"Of course he brought Zig with him." Hizashi laughed, watching the two of them sleep.

"Zig?" Toshi teased while nudging the small blonde gently with his elbow. This made Yamada's face heat up and blush. He hid his face in his hands.

"W-Well yeah, that's his cats name."

"You gave him a nickname, didn't you?" Yagi said with a smile.

"Maybe." The smaller blonde said with a light laugh which everyone joined in with, waking Aizawa from his slumber. Grumbling, the ravenette slowly sat up and held Ziggy in his arms. He yawned and rubbed his tired eyes as he looked down at his friends.

"Still haven't decided yet?" Shota asked with a soft sigh.

"Nope, haha, we've narrowed it down to 10 songs but we can't decide which three we wanna perform." Hizashi explained and rubbed the back of his neck, laughing. Aizawa rolled his eyes and sat down next to Nemuri. The tired teen slowly read through the song choices and thought to himself, deciding which he'd personally want to perform.

"Well if I am being forced to sing then I guess I'll sing Valentino." Aizawa grumbled and scratched his head. Ziggy meowed up at him as if in approval. "Zig agrees." He added, making everyone laugh. The raven smiled slightly when he saw Hizashi laugh and smile. However his smile quickly fades and he looked down at the floor. 'Damnit Aizawa..you need to stop thinking of him that way. You heard what he said to you.' He thought to himself and let out a soft sigh he didn't know that he was holding.

Hizashi looked up, his gaze quickly landing on Shota, and he tilted his head. "Are you okay, Sho?" He asked and said boy simply nodded as a response, deciding to stay quiet. The blonde wanted to press further but he decided against it. He knew Aizawa wasn't okay but he couldn't stop the void in his mind that reminded him that if the tired teen was upset it was all because of him. Instead he decided to move forward with choosing two more songs to preform at the festival.

"What about Death Inc?"

"That sounds very violent! Not heroic at all!" Toshinori yelled and Hizashi just laughed.

"That's metal for ya, buddy! But it's siiiiiiick!" Yamada sang the end of the sentence and gave Yagi finger guns. "Right, Sho?!" He added turning towards Aizawa. Shota quickly looked up, taken aback with the sudden social interaction.

"U-Uh..yeah." He stuttered and hid the small, pink blush that creeped onto his face in his scarf. Nemuri immediately saw the raven trying to hide his blush and nudged him gently.

"Blushing." She teased quietly with a small smirk, making him blush darker.

"Okay so we have Valentino and Death Inc. I was thinking that out last one will be Code, y'know our favourite." Hizashi beamed with his normal big, goofy smile.

"You remembered our favourite..?" Aizawa muttered quickly, knowing Yamada wouldn't be able to hear him.

"Hm?" Hizashi hummed while looking over to the smaller teen, his big goofy smile still printed across his face.