Chapter 1

You've been in Luffy's crew for no less than 3 days, you werent yet used to being on the sea with such a lively bunch of people, It made you nervous how little you knew them but... you somehow knew you could trust every single one of them.

In the span of these 3 confusing days youve listened to the polite, slightly perverted skeletons beautiful melodies and bad occasional skeleton jokes, you always giggled to be polite

You also sat with robin one afternoon while she soley focused on her book and took occasional sips of her tea, you watched usopp and luffy cause trouble as they chased eachother along the ships deck while silently sipping your tea keeping the small smile you had between your lips hidden.

You were supposed to spend your nights in the girls room but, you werent yet used to the thousand sunny so you would go up to the deck and seat yourself at the very end on the thick wooden railing of the beautifully designed ship, the darkness was intimidating but the millions of stars kept you company aswell as the presence of the water as the ship gently rocking you asleep.

××××

That all sums up the 3 days you spend on the thousand sunny, it was all so peaceful, you werent used to the kindness the whole ship had to offer.

"Y/n!", your head snapped to the person who shouted for you,"Huh" you replied.

"Y/n, C'mon and help me out here will ya!", usopp voice shouted to you as he held onto a fishing rod like his life was on the line, half of his body was dangling off the shipYour eyes widened at his grip loosening on the ships railing.

You sprinted towards him, and jumped to catch him before he fell overboard.

You caught him. You sighed a breathe of relief. TOO SOON.

"AHH", both of you guys screech horrified as the thing at the other end of the fishing line pulled you both off the ship.

I- shit I have to use it.

You made sure to watch usopp movements carefully so you wouldnt accidentally hurt him, you breathed in sharply as you activated it. making absolutely sure not to overdo it.

LISTEN AND BE CAREFUL

You bite down on your finger just enough so that theres a steady flow of blood.

"Pull", you say sternly.

Your blood spikes out of your open wound and latches to the rod, usopp's eyes widen and he stumbles back letting go of the fishing rod.

"Pull", you command your blood and it does what its told, it pulls the rod, not even a minute later a monster of a fish jumps out the water from the pressure of the rod.

You breathe a sigh of relief as you returned your almost dried up blood to your body, luckily I didnt use a large amount of blood or i would have been out cold on the floor right about now.

"You okay usopp?", you put your hand out to help him up, he blinks twice in astonishment before he finally takes your hand, "y/n WHAT THE HELL JUST HAPPENE-", "SHHH", you shout whisper to him as you slammed your hand a bit too hard over his mouth, he winced in pain and you apologized while smiling awkwardly "heh sorry about that".

"Why didn't you tell us when you came", you lean on the ships railing,"well you didn't ask, and I didn't really think it was that important", you tilt your head abd smile.

Plus... you didn't really like the power.

"That was amazing, id say almost as good as my awesome strength and aim", You chuckle at that, remembering how just a minute ago he was being pulled overdeck because of an overgrown fish.