Chapter 13

Your blood urked in your body, you were terrified but most of all

Angry.

You were tied down to the chair on the floor with a red cheek, completely helpless, it angered you even more.

He stared down at you, smiling wickedly, like he found the fact that you were helpless at his feet incredibly attractive.

His figure was scrawny and short, his hair was long and scruffy and so was his beard, his clothing was tattered and torn, he was pale and looked sickly, he had snot running down his nose and stains on his clothing, he looked nothing short than disgusting.

"you look so hot in that position darling"

A few of your veins popped out and became visible along your forearms, your devil fruit was reacting towards your anger, it was going completely bizerk in your body.

You were grinding your wrists against the chains trying to get out, and shaking vigorously in the chair, you were set on making the bastard pay.

"w-what's happening t-to her", he shouted getting a bit nervous while backing away.

Kill him kill him kill him kill him kill him kill him kill him kill him kill him kill him.

KILL. HIM.

Blood oozed out of your nose and ears, without thinking your blood immediately hardened into a crimson shining blade.

The several blades made purely of your blood darted towards the bastard trying hard to hide behind his mutant animal body guards.

It didn't stop you.

You were an animal yourself because of the anger seeping out of you, your blood kept flowing out of you, you broke the chains immediately with one strike of your hardened blood.

You got up from the hard dirty floor,"SEIZE HER", he screams at the animals.

You walk calmy towards the bastard hidden behind several beasts, you cracked your knuckles and wiped the dirt off your face while smirking.

"Hmm, you can't run or hide"

Half of the mutant beasts charged towards you baring their fangs with drool and foam dripping out of their mouths however you didn't bat your eyes.

"move or be killed", you spat out to the beasts, you only cared about the the filthy vermin hiding behind them, they didn't listen and launched towards you, you sigh in response.

A mutant lion whips it's claws out at you, you kept walking forward, hardening your blood into a sword and waving it straight through its body, slicing it in half.

You eyes glowed a deep crimson red, you had no will for mercy, an Ox, bared it antlers and charged towards you at an alarming speed, your crimson sword turned into a spear, you drove the spear into the Ox's skull, animal after animal killed.

Your clothes covered completely with spattered blood, clouded by rage.

Kill him kill him kill him kill him kill him kill him kill him kill him kill him kill him kill him kill him kill him kill him kill him.

Those words played over in your head like a broken record, bodies were cluttered at your feet.

You were fighting recklessly, completely forgetting that if you didn't bring your blood back into your body within the time span of 2 minutes, your blood would become dried up and useless.

You had lost a large amount of blood by now but your blinding rage kept you from collapsing.

~~

Only one monster was left, a wolf.