Chapter 11

Robin suggested taking a few supplies incase we had to stop because the wind got too strong, but luffy got impatient and jumped off the ship, you all ran after him, completely unprepared for the unknown terrain

~~~

You guys kept on walking as luffy led the way cluelessly just looking for anything interesting he could find to satisfy his boredom, you were lagging behind, chewing gently on your long nails, thinking about how red you turn whenever you share any physical touch with your captain.

It's didn't make sense to you, and you couldn't piece anything together, am I allergic?

You face palmed yourself harder than intended and cursed your idiocy under your breath.

"y/n... You okay?", you snap out of your own thoughts when you hear nami ask with an eyebrow raised, you nod and then sigh.

"really", she gives you a small 'knowing' smile, you look at her genuinely confused, she shakes her head as if to say 'oh nothing'.

You walk next to her in silence for you don't know how long, it was a bit awkward, but bearable.

You closed your eyes and let the patches of sunlight peak through your eyelids, the trees you walked under had a flashing lights effect, it was sort of relaxing.

You breathed in the salty air, then next thing you knew a gigantic gust of wind lifted your feet off the ground.

I WAS JUST MINDING MY OWN BUSINESS.

Nami grabs your foot just before you were blown to the Netherland.

You sighed in relief, until nami was lifted aswell, well shit-, you were sure you were about to yeeted into space with nami until usopp grabs nami's leg, yep we are totally gonna die, you think when you see usopp struggle to stay on the ground.

Soon enough usopp lifts, only for sanji to grab usopp, maybe we will actually live-, sanji sees chopper fly past him and reaches for chopper with his free hand, the wind immediate levitating him, nope ok- it was nice while it lasted.

You start to think about life after death, I wonder if you really do get anything you wish for in heaven... I doubt its like that tho since well you can't wish to be alive, maybe you just reincarnate? Sounds like a pain if you ask m-

You were rudely interrupted by luffy grabbing sanji by both feet and whipping him towards the ground roughly, all of us connected following sanji's movement, "ARE WE MAKING A DAMN ROPE", nami shouts as we sway in the wind,"we are more of a flag at this point", you say before yawning and stretching stretching your arms out to the wind.

"YOU BETTER NOT LET GO OF ME SANJI", usopp cried out making nami wiggle in his grasp,"WATCH IT, I'M GOING TO KILL YOU IF YOU LET GO OF ME", nami screams to usopp.

"how exactly are we going to get out of this", sanji says gritting his teeth in frustration.

"THIS IS FUN", you hear luffy shout and laugh as he sways us from side to side ignoring usopp's girly screams and nami's angry screeching.

Death awaits.

You think before spotting a tree to your side, just out of your reach, a light bulb flicked on in your head.

If you could just reach that tree...

"LUFFY SWING US MORE, ITS REALLY FUN", you shout loud enough for the rubber boy to hear you, he smiles widely not wasting a second.

Nami's angry screech's turned into to fear, both her and usopp were shouting for luffy to stop, but luffy ignored them.

We started swaying even more, from side to side,"HOLD ON TIGHT EVERYONE", you shout with a huge smile on your face.