Chapter 2

"Y/n SWAN NO", "shh You'll wake her up".

Your eyes flutter open as the shouting and loud whispers woke you up, you were quite annoyed to be woken up this way.

When you open your eyes completely u see a crying sanji and a panicking chopper aswell as a shocked usopp and disappointed nami.

You tilted your head in confusion to their exaggerated expressions. . .

Only then did you see a straw hat at the side of your eye, you looked next to you slowly.

Shit. . . Well this is a big misunderstanding.

You see luffys sleeping face right next to your very much awake face, luffys limbs were outstretched and you happened to be laying your head on his arm..

Embarassing.

"Its not what it looks like...I swear.", you say facepalming yourself, how could you let yourself just fall asleep and then somehow in your sleep use your captains arm as a pillow, im such an idiot. You told yourself over and over again.

You got up and lifted your head from luffys soft arm and dusted some grass that got on your outfit,

The crew was still looking at you like you commited the biggest taboo yet, "guys please, no.", you say looking down to hide the frustration yowards yourself.

"I-Its okay if you and lu-", chopper started but you cute him off immediately,"I do not even think luffy is capable of feelings like that and I barely know any of you", you reply as calmly as you could while being so embarassed.

"Luffy and I were talking on the grass about how sanji locked the fridge and we accidentally fell asleep honest", you explain scratching the back of you head awkwardly.

Nami sighed,"thank goodness, I really thought you to were togwther for a sec there", I laugh awkwardly.

Sanji takes both of my hands and gives me a huge smile,"I was sooooo scared y/n, I really thought you were going to leave me for that idiot", he cried out.

"Wow I really did think they were a thing, but guess not", usopp says as he pats me on the back.

"C'mon we'll be docking soon so lets eat breakfast first", nami says while smiling sweetly, "ill be right there, just give one sec", I reply and smile at her reassuringly.

Nami and the rest of the crew go off to eat sanji's probably delicious food.

You walk over to the sleeping boy, you smile silently before you harshly shook him awake,"LUFFY HELP".

"EH-uhM-wha-whats happening..huh", he looks around dazed and confused, you laugh as he looks in every direction possible with a little bit drool at the side of his mouth.

"Sorry about that luffy", you say trying your best to keep your malicious smile to yourself so you look innocent, luffy stomps fowards while pouting, you almost began to feel bad but you couldnt help it.

Luffy stomps his way to the ships kitchen while you follow after him, silently laughing at how his childishly pouting.

Luffy sat down and started scarfing down sanji's food with an angry expression.

You didnt eat much because of the fact that you didnt usually eat in the morning, you slowly pushed your plate towards luffy, he looks at your plate with meat and then looks at you confused, you smile at him.

"Eat up captain", you say as you take a sip of your tea, luffy smiles widely,"REALLY?!", you nod as a reply,"woah thanks y/n", he says not holding in his obvious excitement and digs into the meat you gave him.