Chapter 4

"Hey guys", choppers sleepy voice fills the laughing air and everything goes quiet, we look at him as he yawns and rubs the sleepiness out of his big doey eyes.

"Chopper you are awake!", luffy shouts excitely and runs over to him, usopp following aswell as the the rest of the crew aside from zoro who was already out cold on the grass.

You let out a small smile as you see everyone surrounding him asking him if he was okay, only after a few seconds of them pondering over the small reindeer, his bright blue nose sticks itself out of the crews gathering,"y/n", you straighten up, onviously caught off guard by your name being called out.

The reindeer pushes his hat down to his face as he trobbles over to you,"y-y/n thank you, and im sorry for being a burden", he squeaks out obviously embarassed.

You let out a giggle and swoop him up in your arms,"awwh chopper you are so CUTE", you squeal like some fangirl.

"IDIOT. its not like I liked that compliment. LEAVE ME ALONE, stuupidd",chopper says in a mix of anger and flattery, as his body sways from side to side and the dumb grin on his face.

You smile, seeing this new part to chopper,"ok ok, lets get a move on to another island", nami announces to the crew.

"I think we should dock here for another day, I wasnt able to get everything I wanted just yet", sanji says and franky nods, you put your head down shamefully realizing that they didnt get the stuffy they needed because of the chaos you caused.

"ITS NOT BECAUSE OF YOU Y/N SWAN, IF YOU ASK ME ITS CHOPPERS FAULT", he shouts to comfort you when he sees you head hanging down, nami slaps the back of his head,"its neither chopper nor y/n's fault", she says throught her angrily grinded teeth.

"Fine, we'll stay here for another day but, chopper you are going to stay with robin on the ship this time", nami says more calmly and collected, chopper just nods with a quilty look on his face.

It gets a bit dark,"I should start preparing dinner", sanji says to himself out loud and head to the kitchen,"FOOD", luffy shouts with a grin on his face skipping his way after sanji, you smile at your captains innocent happiness.

~~

"Pass me more MEAT", luffy says happily munching on the mountain of meat he already had, nami slapped him,"eat what you've got first, idiot", luffy wasn't fazed at all, he was too busy eatinh to feel nami's iron hand.

You chuckle when he ate his last piece of meat and frowned, you noticed sanji gave you extra meat, you smile and look around before looking to luffy and smiling at him,"here, eat up captain", you give him 2 huge pieces of meat.

He smiles widely,"THANK Y/N", he shouts and digs right in, this is the second time you have given him a bit of your food.

I should stop, but that wide grin is priceless. You smile intently, as you subtely glance at him enjoying the food from time to time.

You couldnt help but smile when you looked at the captains face, it wasnt much like you, you rarely smile at all. Maybe- No, you have been smiling a lot recently, because of how lively the crew is.

Yeah... thats gotta be it.

"Y/n you zone out quite a bit, like your in your own little world", you head snaps back to reality as brooke says your name in his sentence.

Your cheeks tint a bit rosy as you scratch your neck awkwardly not sure how to respond to his observation of you,"uh- yeah", is all you could think of saying.

"AH IM SO STUFFED", luffy laughs as he rubs his very stretched up tummy satisfied and happily, everyones attention turned from you to him, you let out a sigh of relieve. He saved you without realizing.