Chapter 7

Shit.

Seven marine ships.

This is going to be more of a pain than you thought.

"FIRE", you hear someone shout, your head snaps to the direction of the marines voice, you see Nami creating her thunder storms to the nearest ship, completely oblivious to the one at the side of her.

You run as the cannon launches, you launch yourself towards her, you grab and hold onto her as you both fall, taking all the impact of the floor for yourself.

You just missed the cannon impact by a centimeter, you groan in pain,"y/n! Are you okay!?", you nod and smile getting up quickly.

"be more careful, and get another crew make to have your back while you fight", I say seriously and she nods with a sense of courage.

I give her one last smile as she runs off to chopper.

Okay, first I need to find out if their all safe, then I can focus on fighting.

You scan the ship, you spot sanji impressively kicked the cannon balls back at the ships, zoro sliced the cannon balls just as it made impact like it was cake.

Usopp was on cannon duty, only he used his small special amo.

It landed on one of the ships and exploded into vines and poisonous flowers, you blinked twice in amazement.

You soon snapped out of it when one of the enemy ships got close enough to jump aboard.

Your blood rushed inside of you, indicating that it wanted to be used, the blood rush caused your adrenaline to spike, causing excitement pumped through your veins.

Okay, let's fight.

This that, you sprinted towards the marines that got onto the sunny, you didn't have a weapon on you, one marine ran towards you with a sword, he tries to strike you but you sprung to the side causing him to lose balance and fall forward.

You kicked him down and took his sword, you were about to finish him off but another marine came from behind, he wrapped his arms around your neck, putting you into a strong choke hold, you didn't panic.

You huffed and planted your feet steady to the ground and swung him over your head, he hit the floor so hard he was knocked unconscious.

You were enjoying yourself.

There were twenty marines on the ship, you K.Oed 2 of them. 18 more to go.

You smile and use the sword you stole, you only knew basic swordsmanship skills, you were more of an archery person or a hand to hand combat person, but it seems most of the marines didn't even know the basic swords skills and just swang around the sword hoping they'd get their target.

You took out 10 more with the sword alone, 7 more to go.

You launched yourself at the marine and elbowed him to the face, it knocked him senseless, you finished it off with a small kick to the gut which pushed him overboard the sunny.

You bend down and spin kick across the floor sending 2 marines face first into the floor, you threw them both over board. 4 more to go.

All 4 marines charged at you at once, you ducked and jumped, just like out of a cartoon 2 of them bumped into each other and fell, the other 2 were dizzy but still ran towards you.

You simply kick their feet, causing them to both lose balance, you got up and kicked them overboard.

None left.