Chapter 3

"Y/n, lets go", nami calls you out of your zoned out state, you subtely shake your self awake and quickly go go after her.

Luffy and zoro decide to join you, nami and chopper, you were dreading the walking but having luffy and zoro there make you more willing to go for a second round of nami dressing you up and dragging you around.

You noticed after a few minutes of walking, chopper seemed to walk at a slower pace than the group, here I am thinking im suffering but chopper is the one with the fur coat.

You wait for him to catch up while the others go on ahead,"hey chopper, you okay?", you asked concerned as you saw his eyes flutter open and closed.

"I-im fine y/n", he says softly with a weak smile.

"No you're not", you bend to him and pick him up,"if you walk anymore you might just end up passing out, we can't have that can we", you smile and give him a little squeeze in your arms, he is warm. You thought to yourself.

"Y/n, you r-really dont have too", he looks up at you,"I want to", you smile at him reassuringly,"now lets catch up to the others".

Only when you looked up, you saw nobody. Not nami, luffy or zoro.

Its fine. Its fine... you just need to keep walking in the direction you saw them go into.

You told yourself, you needed to be calm or chopper would panic, you started walking in the direction you were sure they left it, you walked for a few minutes.

Every step you took the more you panicked, calm down calm down calm down. Repeated over and over again in your head but it didnt make you heart beat slow.

What am I going to do, and how the hell am I going to find any of them.

... your head started thobbing with the anxiety, you felt like a lost child in a crowd of people.

You haven't felt like this in a while.

You inhale and exhale deeply, you look down at chopper, only to see the small reindeer sleeping.

You smile, atleast he isn't panicking. Its fine, you can do this.. you aren't alone, chopper is with you. You put your head up with a new found confidence.

You look around carefully, you spot one of the shops you and nami crossed, you felt the anxiety slowly lift itself off of you as you let a releifed sigh out. Don't get too happy just yet.

You went serious again, and follow the stores you went passed with nami, you were finally finding your way, the sun slowly turned pink to signify it was almost time for all of the crew to meet back at the ship.

You kept calm and occasionally looked at chopper to find comfort, everything began to feel more fimiliar and you noticed you were close to the dock, your smile grew bigger with each step you took.

"Y/N!", you snap your head to the familiar voice.

Usopp

You smile and start sprinting to him and the sunny he was on, you made sure to hold on tighter to chopper, you finally found them.

Once you reached the ship, you gently put chopper down and before you knew it you reached out to embrace your long nosed crew mate "uh-woah", he gasped as you sqeezed the life out of him.

"Y/n you are safe", another familiar voice said in a relieved tone.

Robin

You hopped your way to robin and hugged her aswell, you really thought you'd never see them again for a while back there.