Chapter 14

You've never seen him this angry.

His eyes were dark and lifeless with a small red glow of anger escaping them, he kept on fisting him towards the point where there was a growing hole beneath the bastards pumbled face.

Your consciousness faded in and out, your vision of luffy's anger hidden behind his straw hat became distorted.

Your head was pounding, you needed to stay conscious because you knew if you gave in it would cause a coma or death.

"LUFFY, STOP! ", hear hear nami's muffled screams from a distance, you could only see spotted glimpses of nami pulling luffy away from the man.

"Y/N!?! OH SHIT Y/N? WAKE UP Y/N. Y/N", ussops muffled shouting, you felt his presence as he squeezed your hand.

"CHOPPER!", usopps voice rings in your head as your eyes roll back out of consciousness, chopper shouts your name "Y/N, CAN YOU HEAR ME Y/N", you couldn't feel your body anymore, not the pain and not any warmth.

Everything went completely black, it felt as if you were drowning in a ocean of thick, staining ink.

Is this what death feels like?

~~

"she's been out cold for weeks now"

You open your eyes wide, immediately regretting it after feeling a sharp light from the chandelier blind you completely.

"unhhgh", you groan in pain

"Y/N!? ", a familiar little reindeers voice rang at your side.

"I HEARD YOU SAY Y/N'S VOICE CHOPP-Y/NN", usopp bursts through the door and runs to your side.

"y/n? Y/n.", Robin smiles when she sees you following after usopp to your side

"Y/N, YOUR AWAKE YEAHH", Franky shouts and strikes his pose while swirling around, a tiny chuckle escapes your very dry lips.

"yohohoho y/n, good to see you're okay", Brooke tips his top hat to you, you bow back jokingly.

"HEY SHE'S RESTI-Y/N!?!, I was so worried!", nami runs to your side, her eyes kind of glossy with a relieved smile, it made you feel warm inside.

"So she's finally awake", zoro scoffs sarcastically and leans on the door frame mockingly, you stick out your tongue, he laughs in response.

"Y/N MY SWEET DARLING GORGEOUS", sanji comes running into the room sending zoro who was in his way head first into the ground, you and usopp burst out laughing, zoro gets up with a red face and grabs sanji by the collar, they start arguing like little kids.

You smile and rub the sleepiness out of your eyes.

"y/n"

You jolt up at the voice who called your name so breathlessly, you turn your head to the door frame.

You see him slouching down huffing in desperate breaths, blankly staring at you, he straightens up and breathes in.

You side smile and raise a eyebrow in a questioning way, he had a serious face which worried you.

"y/n", he says again, smiling this time, instinctantly, you open your arms out widely, luffy.

"Y/N", he shouts with a shaky voice and sprints for you, your eyes widen at the sudden tears flowing heavily out of his eyes, a huge frown on his face.

He jumps directly onto you, immediately digging his snotty and sobbing face into your neck, wrapping his arms tightly around your torso.

"Y-Y/N, I THOUGHT-", he starts off but sobs loudly,"Y-YOU WOULD G-GO AWAY T-TOO", you don't think twice before caressing his head while he sobbed harder.