Chapter 9

Its been a whole month since joining the straw hats.

I'm surprised nothing serious has happened yet,since they've become so wanted, because of our last friendly meeting with the marines, you've been expecting some more problems to come.

But everything so far has been calm, you were preparing for docking by a new island, you were determined to not get lost this time, embarrassing.

I need to show them how useful I can be.

"remember, don't push yourself", robin puts her arm on your shoulder with a serious face, you smile and nod ded while zipping up your bag.

The island was cold, no ice but the wind was strong enough to blow a child away, you look to chopper, to see him holding onto usopp tightly.

What was weird is that the wind would stop for a few minutes and then continue, but then again this is the second half of grand line, anything is possible here.

"chopper, I think you should stay on the ship", nami says as she watched him being blown in the wind like a flag. Chopper frowned but nodded.

You plant you feet and walk over to him,"keep the ship safe while we are gone, Dr chopper", I say and pat him on the head.

"LET'S GO ALREADY", luffy's voice hollered impatiently,"luffy wait until the wind stops", nami says planting her feet to the ground, struggling to overpower the winds strength.

Luffy doesn't listen and jumps off the ship,"LUFF- that idiot", nami groans in frustration.

"I'll go on ahead and make sure he doesnt get us in any trouble", zoro says seriously, nami looked at him to see if his serious,"I'll go with him to make sure he doesn't get lost", I put my hand on nami's shoulder to reassure her.

"be careful then", nami warns, zoro groans,"I would love to go with y/n, but nami swan needs me", sanji kisses my hand to apologize,"no need sanji, please take care of her", you wink at him, his heart eyes bulged and he fell over.

We both jump off the ship, zoro landed perfectly, you on the other hand, not so much, the wind swayed your body and you ended up landing on your butt, you look up and see a small teasing smile on the swordman's face,"DON'T LAUGH AT ME", you shout embarrassed.

You struggle to get up from the ground because of the wind, zoro offered his hand out, you took it with a small frown on your face. You get to your feet with one pull from zoros arm, you plant your feet into the grassy earth under you.

"let's go, follow my lead", you say to zoro as you pass him, a flip of his tongue was his only response before you walked forward defying the winds orders for you to retreat.

The island terrain didn't have any animals or fruit, some trees barely had any leaves on them.

The wind here wasn't exactly made it easy living conditions, you hoped you'd find footsteps, kinda dumb of you considering the fact that the footprints in the sand would be blown away.

The air was crunchy and sandy, you started doubting yourself when you realised there wasn't any clues on which direction luffy went. Luffy. You groan in your head.

You make sure to look behind you every 5 seconds, to make sure he didn't go the opposite direction.

You just kept walking straight, figuring that luffy would to since his so simple minded.

You looked behind you, zoro was still there, you take another step. But.

A even bigger, stronger gust of wind surprisingly knocked you of your feet, you flew back,"ZORO", you scream, "Y/N", he shouts back when he realised were about to be blown away, he whips out his sword towards your direction, you grab onto it.