Chapter 26

"Luffy"

Her voice seemed far but it was y/n. It has to be her...

"LUFFY"

My closed eyes widen. I jolt upright, looking around frantically, my head turning in all directions looking for you.

Nami grabs my shoulders and shakes me harshly, I finally look at her, her cheeks and eyes were red.

No..

I shake my head, I knew what she was going to say and I didn't want to hear it.

"She's... Y/n's... " Nami starts off but stops because of the crack in her voice.

"Y/n's gone", Zoro finishes what Nami couldn't. The bitter taste of the sea salt made my throat dry.

Im thirsty. I'm hungry. I'm tired. I'm angry. So angry.

I clench my jaw and look down.

"she isn't.", was all my voice could muster up. I wanted to scream that you were absolutely fine, that they were wrong and that they were lying.

A weird sinking feeling tied itself to my heart. I hate it. Make it go away. I huff, clenching my fists and looking back up to face their sad eyes.

I didn't see her dead. She's alive. She is. She has to be.

"She's alive."

I get up to my feet, everything inside me was screaming to find her and I wasn't going to ignore it.

"We're not leaving this island until we find her."

A/N POV

Luffy's words were stern and loud, it was an order and the crew understood that. They just nodded, the sadness in their eyes slowly being replaced with fiery determination.

"The submarine, use it to search every inch of the sea surrounding the island, the waves haven't been rough so she shouldn't have been washed away too far from the island", nami states while looking to Brooke and chopper. They nod and run off to the submarine.

"zoro and sanji will check one half of the shore while Franky and Robin check the other half.", They nod, sanji immediately jumping off onto the board walk and running, "HURRY IT UP MOSS HEAD. MY Y/NS WAITING FOR ME." he screamed as he sprinted off to the shore, zoro clenches his swords and runs off after him.

Robin nods, crossing her arms and summoning her wings, immediately lifting off while Franky runs after her.

Usopp gulps with a determined huff following after, "we'll ask the villages if they saw or heard from her", he looks to luffy and nods before they both run off.

"I guess I'll stay here incase she comes back. GOODLUCK!", Nami shouted to them while waving, silence filled the ship once they left. Nami's hand dropping to her side, the pained look of determination slowly washed off her face. A part of her was scared. Even after all this effort you wouldn't be found..

But what really terrified her.
Was the thought of finding your body. Lifeless on the shore.

Nami looks down, her breathes becoming deep and shaky, tears threatening to tip over her eyelids.

A hand reached out to her shoulder, she jumped and hurriedly wiped the tears falling from her eyes.

"She'll be okay nami, we'll find her...im sure of it", nami turns to see maribelles face, her eyes soft and reassuring.