(14)

Dominiq

"So, Momo.." my mom called my name, it was sunny outside, and my mama had me work in her shop today, I didn't mind due to fact Keraun is signing his contract today, and Tay is boo'd up somewhere with Trey most likely.

"Do you know the importance of having sex with one person?" My mother asked me, I looked at her like she cut half of her dreads.

"Ma!" I whined, when I say parents have no filter I mean none at all! Who brings up sex when your at the shop with your mother supposedly bonding.

"What? I'm just saying... you're still a virgin right?" Her big brown eyes looked at me with hope, I don't like these type of conversations. It's a time and place for everything, and this isn't it.

"Yes mother." I placed the jewelry neatly behind the glass case. The way I placed it made the necklace, and matching earrings shimmer due to the sun.

"Good," she smiled. "you can always talk to me about these things I just don't want you being a young mother like I was."

I nodded my head, and continued to work.

...

"You know what I want to know?" Ke, turned his blind folded head towards me as we was driving to our destination, he was always surprising me, and I wanted to surprise him with something... A promposal, I seen a lot of them lately all over Twitter and I didn't see a lot of girls proposing to the guys.

"What?" I asked stopping at the red light. I grabbed my phone looking through it quickly, the light changed back to green.

"First of all, why is your hair so long? Second, why in the fuck you got me blind fold. You trynna rape me? If that's the case, you know you could've asked for it baby." He smirked.

"Keraun stop." I shook my head. "It's 8:00 pm. I'm just saying."
After him constantly questioning me, we finally arrived to his surprise. I was leading him to the football field, where I got permission from Dr. Moore. I took the bandana off his eyes, and revealed the surprise.

It had 'Would you tackle prom with me' written with footballs. It took me all day, I started this after I left my moms boutique.

"Dom, you ain't have to do this, I was gone do it." He chuckled looking at the decorated stadium. "It's cool, you my boy I got you if you got me." We embarrassed in a hug, then soon after pecks of kisses.

"So you wanna tackle prom with me?" I asked standing back a little looking him in his sparkling brown eyes.

"Corny ass." He laughed, he licked his lips then stared at me, as long as I can get some more of them kisses." he smiled against my lips.

"You a mess." I replied before kissing him again.