(4)

Dominiq

"How long you known this young man momo?" my dad questioned. I was getting ready for the date, and to be honest I had mix emotions. No lie that this boy was fine with a great build but I haven't been on a date since my sophomore year and I really don't count that as a date! "For awhile daddy I'll be fine." I responded and kissed his cheek giving him a secure hug. I'm going to hate when he leave again next month.

I looked down at the clock and sure enough it was almost time for him to arrive. I sprayed my perfume and put the last curl in my hair and checked my messages before I headed downstairs.

Tay: maybe he's a good guy Domo! be nice to his fine ass.

"You look pretty momo." Caleb complimented me. I really didn't know what to wear, he said dress comfortable and that's exactly what I did.

I walked down the stairs with my phone in hand. "You look pretty baby." My mama smiled. I glanced in the mirror one more time only this time checking my butt out. I only had on some Vigoss Thomas tomboy jeans, with a white V-Neck boyfriend shirt. I fixed my bangles and my 'D' necklace my grandma bought me for my birthday one year.

The door bell rang signaling somebody was at the door and my brother opened it, he let in a cheesy Keraun. I was checking him out... he had on a lions jersey that was placed over a black hoodie, black jeans and some Lebrons... I don't know which kind but I know the brand because my brother got those ugly ass shoes.

"Young man... let me talk to you before y'all go." My father escorted him to the living as I went to get my jacket. "My baby growing up." My mama followed me.

"Ma, don't get all mushy." I laughed. "You act like I'm getting married or even going away to college." I grabbed my NorthFace and closed the closet door shut.

"I know but my baby getting older." She said. She kissed my cheek and walked away. I shook my head and headed to the living room to save Keraun's life.

"I'm ready." I came in plastering a small smile on my face.

"Good, remember what we talked about son. Have my daughter back by..." he dragged on the 'by' as he looked at his watch. "by 11:39. not a minute later." He gave Keraun a glare and I rolled my eyes. "Bye daddy." I kissed his cheek and grabbed Keraun's hand leading him out the house.

"You look nice." I gave a genuine compliment. "Thanks you looking good too." He eyed me... He opened up my door for me and made sure I was secure in. He jogged over to the driver side.

"Nice car." I scooped out the truck it was a Black Mercedes suv with brown and black leather interior. The seats were so comfortable.

The car ride to Adventure Trails was kinda quiet we didn't say much. It was far as hell considering we stay on the south side of the city and Adventure trails is in Crete.

"2 golf clubs please." He spoke, he handed me the purple club as he took the dark blue one.

.

.

"Keraun stick to football because you weak." I laughed. We was still at the 16th hole because of him and his lack of patiences. "Man fuck this hole... let's just go to the next one." He was mad and it was even funnier.

"Here lemme help you." I said through my chuckles. I grabbed his arm and helped him out. It got awkward a little so he hit it hisself. "Why do you act like that?" He asked as we was walking to the next hole.

"Like what?" I asked while I was putting the ball down and aimed.

"Like you tough as shit. Can't nobody break you.... It's like you don't want to let nobody in." He said shrugged.

I was sorta-of speechless. I mean all your life you pretty much hearing 'Your Pretty For A Big Girl' you pretty much got a 'whats that suppose to mean' and 'ugh' attitude.

"I do let people in." I answered as I hit the ball again.. He gave me a smirk and wiggled his eyebrow. "Oh really?" He responded.

"Not like that freak." I joked as I picked up the golfball from the hole. He hit his and surprisingly he hit a hole in one. "Are you a virgin?" he asked as he was getting his ball.

"Nosey much? don't worry about it." I am but I feel like it's none if his business. "but I do got a question..."

"Wassup?" he asked as he was heading over to the last hole.

"Why when we was in Child Development you said 'You Pretty for a big girl'" I said mimicking his husky voice making him laugh.

"I don't sound like that." He laughed. "But shit I don't know..." He shrugged spoke honestly. I nodded my head and we proceeded to go go-cart raving then at some nachos.

I can't even lie, i did have a bomb time but right now I'm thinking about is going home and making love with my sheets.

We pulled up to my house and we sat there for a few. "Thanks Keraun. You not too bad." I cracked a small smile.

"Same here, you pretty cool." He smiled he stared at me then it became awkward I hope this man didn't think I was gonna kiss him.

"I guess I'll hit you later?" I said opening the door. "Yeah... I'll see you at school tomorrow." I felt a little bad but not too bad ya' know?

I walked up to my porch and unlocked the door with my keys. I waved bye to him letting him know I was in the house.

I headed straight to my room, changed my clothes and got some well needed rest.