(5)

Keraun

I woke up early this Sunday morning for one reason and one reason only. Domo. God know I'm tryna get on her good side, so he'll give me a past this one time for using his home to get my mack on. I was dressed and ready before my mom was. I was not about to miss a second of church this morning. No ma'am. "You're up early." She smiled. "You know me, just can't wait to praise Jesus this sunny morning." I smiled. She rolled her eyes. "Cut the crap Keraun, you're my son. You just wanna see the The Jennson's little girl don't you?" She smiled. I looked around the room, ignoring her.

"Keraun Nicholas Keaton! You better stop ignoring me." My mom pouted. I smiled, kissing her forehead. "Iight ma, but lets just go." I rushed her out the house, grabbing her car keys. "I'll drive today." She nodded, sitting in the passengers seat, getting comfortable. "I know you not bout to pull off without that seat belt on little boy." She raise a brow. I mumbled, putting my seat belt on and driving off,

.

.

.

"Good Morning Mrs. Jennson." I kissed her hand as she smile. It was after church and I was getting really antsy. I wanted to see Dominiq badly. "Morning baby. How are you this morning?" "I'm good, can't complain." She nodded. Mr. Jennson walked toward us, holding out his hand to shake. "Morning son." I shook back, sternly. "Morning sir." "So how was the date last night?" I shrugged. "It was fun. We went go- cart racing." He nodded. "As long as my baby had a good time I'm okay."

I nodded, looking away. "If you don't mind, where is Dominiq?" "She went to the car, she wore heels this morning, poor baby can't stand any longer." Her mother chuckled. I smiled and excused myself. I walked the little distance to their car. She sat in the back with the door open as her feet stuck out. "Hey." She looked at me, giving me a small smile. I walked closer to her.

"Hi Keraun, what you doin' here?" She asked. I shrugged. "Wanted to see you." She looked the other way. "Whatever." "I' serious with ya. Last night was fun." She nodded. "It was very fun." I kicked the dirt, looking down. "So do you think you wanna do it again?" She looked up at me as I looked at her.

"Um, I mean, It would be cool, yes." I smiled, pulling her out the car and wrapping my arms around her tightly. "Meet me at the park close to your house." "Why?" She asked. "Just do it man. Go home, change and meet me there." She nodded before I released her from my grip. "Don't be late either." She rolled her eyes, shooing me off as I chuckled.

.

.

.

"So why am I out here?" She asked as she found me on top of the highest hill I could find. "Wanted to chill with you, that's all." She sat next to me. "Why? We;re enemies, remember?" She laughed. "I ain't nobody's enemy baby girl." She smiled. "Why you rush out my car like that last night?" I asked after a while of silence. She shrugged. "I thought you'd want me to kiss you or something." "You don't wanna kiss me?" I gave her a cheesy smile.

"Hell no!" She laughed. I smacked her unclothed thigh. "Ouch, what was that for?" "Girl, it's Sunday! We don't curse on Sunday's." She rolled her eyes. "Thanks pastor." "No prob, so what, you scared to kiss me a nigga?" She popped my arm. "No cursing." She wagged her finger in my face. I mugged her, throwing my arm around her shoulder to bring her closer.

She didn't object, so that was cool. "No, I'm not scared of you and your nasty lips. I'm just not about to be kissing you." I smacked my teeth. "You not right." She shrugged. I lifted her chin up to face me. She looked at me and I looked at her as I inched towards to her lips. She wasn't backing up. so I guess she was cool with this.

Our lips touched, I grabbed the back of her neck as she cupped my cheek. The kiss was slow and passionate, tongue movement and her little whimpers and moans, making me wanna kiss her harder and longer. We broke away, just staring at each other. "You gon slap me now?" I asked. I was not bout be caught slippin'. She laughed and shook her head. "No, why would I slap you?" "Well, cause I just kissed you without your permission?"

"I liked it." She smiled. "Oh, well you could've been better." She punched my arm, hiding her face in my neck. "Asshole." She mumbled. "I'm just messin' with you ma." She looked back up, smiling. "So this mean we goin' on another date soon?" I asked.

She stood to her feet, dusting off her shorts. "Maybe, maybe not. I'll see you tomorrow Ke." She waved bye, walking down the hill.