(16)

Picking up my dress from the tailors, I was excited to put it on tonight! Prom was finally here and I couldn't wait to get this day over with! I feel like everybody should experience the scene, it's the one time in your life when you can be free, and enjoy yourself. Patting my freshly sewed in weave slightly I walked to my mothers car placing my things in the backseat.

"Did everything fit momo?" She asked reversing the car out of the parking spot. "Just right. I'm ready to soak in the bath, and get ready!" I looked out the window and took in the scenery less then 2 months I won't be seeing this, I would be out in Spelman enjoying the nice weather, and making new friends.

:

"You look beautiful." My mama cooed as I wand my piece of hair. It was 5:40 and we had to be out by 8. Time was running out, and I was becoming irritable. "Thank you." I smiled, looking at the picture of my dad geared up on my vanity I wish he could see this moment. I'm just glad that he'll be here before graduation.

"Okay, well. I'm going to let you get dressed Mrs. Keaton called and said that they are on the way." I nodded and she left closing the door shut behind her.

Checking my phone I got a text from an unknown number, clearing my notification bar i got up and began to pick out my strapless bra, and Victoria secret panties. Spraying my favorite PINK perfume, tonight was going to be the best night of my life.

..

"You look beautiful baby!" My mother held me tightly rocking back and fourth. I felt a tear hit my shoulder, I pulled away and looked her in her face. "why are you crying?" I questioned, I felt like it was the wrong time to ask because the tears started to flow even more.

"I'm just so proud of you Dominiq! I wish your father was here." I nodded in agreement, I really do wish my dad was here to see me off.

"I love you ma' don't worry he'll be here soon." I fanned my eyes so my mascara wouldn't run. "See ma you making me cry." I joked we shared a small laugh.

Looking over to my left I seen a all black Mercedes G-Wagon pull up, and Mrs. K pulling up right behind it. Keraun jumped out looking like a million bucks. Screws blessed his ears, and a small silver piece was in the bottom row of his mouth.

My baby was looking fine as wine! "Look at my babies." My mama cooed as she snapped random pictures of us.

"You look bad as hell Dom" he whispered in my ear as his lips gently touched my lobe.

"thank you baby." I smiled.

All up to 7 we were smiling till our cheeks was hurting I was ready to go!

We ended up leaving around 7:30 and got on the road the place was only 20 minutes away but I wanted to be there a little earlier to take pictures with the photographer.

"You look handsome in your pink." I smiled as I gently caressed his cheek as he drove. "Yeah my shordy had a fit about it so you know I had to make her happy." He grabbed my hand, and gently kissed my hand. With Keraun I felt this feeling that I never felt before, he was somebody that I most definitely get butterflies when I see him, I never felt this way with Deon.

"Keraun?"

"Yeah bae?" He looked over at me at the stoplight.

"I love you boy." I reached over and kissed his cheek.

:

Man, what a time to be alive
You and yours vs. me and mine
Are we talkin' teams? Are we talkin' teams?
Oh, you switchin' sides? Wanna come with me?
Look at the smile on me, look at the owl on me
I do not chase girls, but they run a mile for me
Say she gon' ride for me, I'll buy the tires for you
This game is different
You only get one shot when niggas gon' foul on you
Man, fuck 'em all, man, we want it all
Don't get too involved, we gon' knock you off
And to top it all I'm with all the dogs
It's a new season and we still breathin'

"What a time to be alive!" The whole senior class screamed! We was turned up and I was most definitely having the time of my life.

Feeling my phone vibrate in my bra for what it seems like the hundredth Time I finally answered. "I'll be back." I yelled over the loud music as I headed down stairs to the bathroom.

"Hey wassup?" I answered still smiling from the amazing time I was having. The line was dead quiet and nobody was saying a word I hung up and headed back upstairs to continue the fun.

"Who was that?" Keraun asked wrapping his strong arms around my waist. "Nobody." I shrugged.

Tink 'Bonnie N Clyde' began to to blast everybody knew the lyrics singing to their significant other.

Cause I'm gonna be your wife nigga (wife nigga)
And were gonna have some pretty pretty babies
I'ma ride for you, you ride for me
You jumping, I'm jumping
Its my loyalty
And it'll never change, I'll always be the same

"Awww bitch y'all so freaking cute!" I looked over at Tay who was watching me fake sing to Ke as we were dancing.

"Tay, bring yo ass on girl got me wearing this shitty ass color... Literally then you taking all day." Trey yelled, walking passed us looking pissed.

"Hold on y'all, he must've lost his mind." She followed behind him thumping the back of his head slightly bickering as they walked into the photographer room.

"Fools." Me, and Keraun both said as we laughed at them. "Dom I love you too." He looked down at me and kissed my lips ever so gently.