(9)

Keraun

I was chit chattin' wit this lil honey when I heard Trey's annoying ass callin' my name. I tried to ignore the shit, but he called louder. I smacked my teeth. "Aye, lemme get ya number and I'll call you tonight. Aight?" She smiled, popping her gum and twirling a piece of her hair. I passed my phone her way, watching her type. "I'll be waiting." She smiled, walking away.

I walked over to Trey, who was standing with someone. "What nigga? I'm tryna mack and you wanna ruin it." He scoffed. "See Dom." I looked at the girl and noticed it was Dom. I honestly hadn't seen her since the game and to be honest, I kinda missed her. Shit, I really missed her. "Wassup." I head nodded. She waved shyly. "Hi." I looked down at my phone, trying to make it not as awkward as it was.

"Dom, you wanna go get somethin' to eat wit us?" Trey asked making me wanna smack him. "Nah, I'm here with Tay, she's probably waiting." Trey smacked his teeth, pulling her out of the line. Let's go and find Tay, you know my baby mama wanna get something to eat too." She smirked at his response. He always had a thing for Tay, but she never really looked at him like that before. I guess now that broke up with Mike, he was gon try to sweep her off her feet.

"Whatever." He swung his arm around Dom's shoulder as they walked step by step. I followed behind still on my phone. I wasn't really interested in whatever they were doin', I just wanted to go home honestly. I hated to be in awkward situations like this. "Ke, man hurry yo ass up. Always tryna be light skin." I rolled my eyes, still walking at my own pace.

"Just go on without me, Imma head out." Dom quickly turned around, looking at me. "You don't have to leave, I shouldn't have interrupted. I held a hand up. "Nah, I just gotta get back home." I lied. She nodded, slowly. I dapped up Trey, and gave her a slight smile. "I'll see ya'll around." I walked away from the two, heading to the parking lot.

.

.

.

"Ma!" Of course she nor my dad were here. I should've been got use to this shit, but sometimes, I still wonder where they at. I walked towards the kitchen, dropping my keys on the counter. "Went out, will be back in a couple of house, dinner's in the microwave. Love you. -Mom" I balled up the note, throwing it in the trash can. I opened the microwave, looking at the food. "Damn leftovers." I mumbled. I slammed the microwave, turning it on to heat up my food.

I stuck a fork in my mouth as I texted the girl from earlier. She was just someone I would prolly wanna just wit, nothin' serious. She wasn't really my type, it was just those things and ass that had a nigga thinkin'. The doorbell rang just as the microwave sounded. I looked at the door and then back at the microwave that held my lasagna in it.

"This better be someone serious at the door." I mumbled. I swung the door open, not even bothering to look in the peep hole. It was Dom standing there messing with her fingers. "Wassup." I asked, I guess scaring her. "Hey, Ke." I opened the door wider. "You can come in. It's cold as shit outchea." She smiled, walking inside as I closed the door. I walked toward the kitchen while she followed. I opened the microwave door, getting my plate of. I forked some lasagna, eating it.

"Wassup?" She looked down and then back at me. "I just wanted to say hi and see how you are." She smiled. I nodded, taking another bite. "Why?" "Well, we use to be, you know, friends. Friends check up on friends all the time." I smirked, eating some more. "Cut the bullshit Dom. You missin' a nigga?" She rolled her eyes. "Boy, quit. " I laughed. "Yup, you miss me. It's aight, I miss you too."

She smile lightly. "Whatever. I walked around the counter. "Hug?" I opened my arms wide as she did the same thing. "I missed you too Dom." I mumbled. She looked up at me, blushing. "Imma kiss you now." I warned. She laughed. "Why do you always tell me when you want to kiss me. I shrugged. "You look like the type to kill after." She laughed, standing on her tip toes. "Just kiss me boy." I leaned down, connecting our lips. I grabbed her ass.

"Ke." She said softly. I kissed her lips some more. "Hm?" "Get your hands off my ass please." I chuckled. "Whatever you say bae."