(2)

Dominiq

"I love you ma! I'm gone!" I yelled out as I was walking out the doorway it was Saturday morning and the cool Chicago weather was definitely blowing, I made sure I grabbed my nike windbreaker along with my purse.

"So, what time we getting back?" I asked. Placing my keys in my purse.

"Why where you gotta be Ms. Jennson." She smirked at me.

"No where nosey!" we laughed and talked all the way to the bus terminal. The bus came and it was crowded as usual. Some cute boys, a lot of dusty ones and mostly elderly woman. Makes me think of my gramma how'd she leave the house faithfully every evening to go to the boat. I shook the thought out my head and placed my headphones in my ear, I didn't want to be an emotional wreck while I was on this bus.

I shuffled my music and the first song came on was Michael Jackson x Chicago that right there is the song, I was boppin' my head to the beat, and mouthing the lyrics. Not giving one care if somebody thought I was crazy.

"Domo." Tay mugged me. I was into the song I couldn't help but to block people out! we arrived at Chicago Ridge 30 minutes later. Everybody was there, with those lame ass groups like Sex Therm, PBN, PBM, No Love, TKO, etc... The first store we headed to was Hollister she loved her some Hollister jeans because in her words 'they make my booty pop.' I didn't even attempt to even look for jeans in the store because I know for a fact they don't fit my voluptuous hips.

"You sure you don't want nothing from here?" She asked while placing her jeans on the counter.

"Positive, now come so we can go to. Rue21." I said walking towards the door. I scrolled down my Instagram TL. 'ooh, he cute.' I said stopping at the picture of one of my followers.

"You ready or you gonna keep staring at shorty?" Tay laughed. I snapped out my thoughts and headed out the store along with Tay. "I was meaning to ask you, where's the baby?"

"With ze' baby daddy." I was looking through the clothes rack.

"When's the project over with?" she asked looking through the rack with me. She had to be up to something, because she coming out of the cut with all these questions.

"Friday, why?" I paused looking through the clothes to face her way.

"No reason." She gave me a sneaky smirk.

"Taylor, I've been knowing since forever.. Lie again." I focused my attention back on the rack and picked up a few items to try on.

"It's nothing, really." She gave me some shirts that she picked out to try on. I pushed the idea to the back of my head and headed to the dressing room, I wasn't gonna stress nothing she clearly didn't want to talk about. I started with the bodycons and maxi dresses I picked out, they fit my body perfectly. I started with some cargo shorts I thought was cute I couldn't fit, it was too much wiggling and jumping up and down. I put those on a different hanger and tried on the rest of the clothes and headed out to a waiting Tay.

I was walking out the dressing room when I bumped into somebody could've watched where they was going.

"Damn bitches act like they can't watch where they go." The over dramatic girl spoke, I looked around seeing if she was talking to me if so she had the right one. I wasn't in the mood I was going to say something to fix the twig bitch but Tay caught me.

"Domo! come onnn, let's check out." She grabbed my arm and I headed to the check out. We checked out out things and we headed over to Auntie Anne's to get a pretzel and lemonade. The day was eventful but I was ready to go but I wasn't ready to go home. We headed to Tay house, she didn't live far from the mall either which was love. I texted my mom that I was going to Tay house and might not need a ride later on.

We walked in her house and I greeted her mother. "Hey mama T" smiled and kissed her jaw.

"Hey babe, how are you today?" She asked as she was grabbing her newspaper and heading to the kitchem.

"I'm fine could be better.--"

"Come on Domo!" Tay yelled down the hall. I rolled my eyes.

"You see how rude your child is mama?" She shook her head and we giggle in unison. I walked to the back where Tay was laid out on her bed on her phone i assumed she was on texting because that's all that girl ever do.

"Domo, we must go to a Trey Songz concert that man is a angel sent from above." She said going threw Trey Songz Instagram.

"You got Trey Songz concert money?" I joked. "But you all drooling over Keraun what happen to Mike?" I asked.

"Me and mike just agreed to each other's prom date." She shrugged. I nodded my head. My thoughts started wondering since it was senior year I was thinking about my career and my future much more lately. That seem to be my main focus, which is a good thing. "Dom you wanna stay the night?" Tay asked me. I shrugged my shoulders when it came to spending the night over people house I wasn't a big fan it can be family and I still will want to go home that night.

"I don't know yet." I answered truthfully. I might as well stay I have nothing better to do tomorrow but then again I don't have any clothes. "Naw I don't think ima stay the night." I said making up my mind.

I stayed a while longer and asked Mama T could she dropped me off before she went to work. She works graveyard shifts at the local Hospital. I told Tay I was going home and she walked me to the door.

"Call me tomorrow Domo!" she yelled , I yelled back alright and got in the car. The car ride to my house was quiet and short.

When we got infront of my house I thanked her and got out. "Thanks mama T!" I yelled out.

"No problem tell your mama I said hello!" with that she drove off I unlocked the door and placed my jacket on the coatrack. I placed my shoes by the door as well.

Since everybody was sleep I decided to go upstairs and get in the shower and go to sleep...

.

.

.

"Baby wake up! you gotta get ready for church we waiting for you." My mama rocked me I groaned and laid back and closed my eyes. She came back 10 minutes later yelling her ass off so I decided to just get dressed. I put on my maxi dress with a cropped cardigan to cover my arms. I opened my jewelry box and placed my necklace and rings my grandmother gave me before she died.

"Baby girl you ready?" my dad came in.

"Almost." I sat at my vanity and brushed my thick course hair in a bun with a side bang I hurried up and flat ironed my bang and headed down stairs to my waiting family.

.

.

.

"Dominiq come meet our new memebers in the church." I would never understand why my mother makes it her business to know every single family thats in the church home, but she does.

"Meet Mrs. Keaton." I gave Mrs. Keaton a warm smile and said a simple 'hello'. Her and my mom conversed for a while then unexpectedly invited her and her son to dinner. Reluctantly Mrs. Keaton said yes, I was just ready to go and get my after church nap on.

.

.

"Dominiq!! wake up and come set the table." I wasn't all the way sleep because I had a lot on my mind. I placed my feet in my Adidas slide ins and headed down the stairs I didn't keep on my dress I changed into some grey sweats and a New Orleans Saints t-shirt. I went down the stairs and started with the dishes when I heard the doorbell.

"Go get that baby." My mama demanded. I opened the door and there was Keruan with the baby project, and Mrs. Keaton. It never occurred to me that, that might be his mother.