(3)

Keraun

I watched as she walked us into her house. I was mostly lookin' at her ass, but from what I noticed, her house looked nice too. I could tell she was nervous, but I honestly don't know why, she the one that ain't been feelin' me. She walked to the kitchen after telling us to have a seat on the couch. "Isn't she gorgeous." My mom whispered to me. "Somethin' like that." I shrugged. She rolled her eyes at me. Of course I thought Domoniq was gorgeous, but if my mom knew that I liked her, she would wanna tell her mom and then I wouldn't get no type of play from that.

I looked down at my phone, scrolling through my timeline when a man came through the entryway. My mom and I stood up and shook his hand as he introduced us as Domoniq's dad. Damn, he was built, I knew his ass would try to beat me up if he found out that I liked his daughter. Her mom walked in with her right behind her as we made little conversation and got seated for dinner.

I sat next to her. She rolled her eyes at me and went to picking at her food. I touched her thigh slightly so she could look at me. "What?" "Damn, I can't talk to you?" I mumbled. She sighed. "Can I help you?" I smiled at her. "Go on a date wit me." She giggled a little. "No, hell no." She whispered harshly. "And why not? I ain't never did nothin' to you." "I just don't want to, okay?" She sighed. "Just one date and I promise you won't have to see me again unless you want to." I smiled. She rolled her eyes again. "Okay. Just one date, nothing extra." She whispered.

"You got my word." "What ya'll down there talking about?" Her mom interjected. I shrugged because now would be a great time to tell her what I was up to. "Well I was wondering if it was okay with you guys if I took Domoniq out on a date this Friday night." Her dad looked at me for a good minute as her mom smiled and nodded yes. "You sure babygirl?" Her dad asked, still eyeing me. "Yeah dad, I'll be fine." She smiled slightly.

"Okay, but there will be some rules, got it?" He asked me. "Yes, sir."