(8)

Dominiq

"Why don't we hang out today?"Tay slammed her locker shut and wiggled her mama car keys

"Tay no all you can do is take me home. It's a early dismissal and I wanna take a nap." I stressed. She was ready to turn up despite the day of the week. I'm not Makonnen.

"Whatever you no fun." She playfully pushed me with her shoulder. I gave her a small laugh and we headed out the school.

"Where Mike been at?" I asked about her on and off again boyfriend.

"Girl, in fucking jail. Stupid ass." She said shaking her head.

"I can guess why." I shook my head as well, Mike was a bad ass. But he was a killer, a young ass killer. When I get on Twitter I know ima see #FreeMikeyMike

"I told him this was his last chance, He blew it." She stressed as we was walking.

My mind started wondering off to Keraun, would we even be a good match? We come from two different worlds. What if we went to two different colleges, will our relationship would've last? All this questions would've been answered if I wasn't stupid.

.

.

.

"Baby what's wrong." Deon spoke trying to stop me from closing my front door in his face.

"Deon leave me the hell alone! When I first met you all you did was cause my life problems! I can't deny the fact that I use to love you, but you just not understanding. Leave. Me. Alone." I yelled slamming the door in his face. I went back in my room and let my emotions out on my notepad.

I drew till my fingers cramped, it was outlet and I loved doing it.
.

.

.

.

.

"....I swear it feels like, this is as good as it gets!! I wanna be RICH don't see nothing wrong with wanting more...." I song the August Alsina and Kirko Bangz song off key as I was taking down my bantu knots. I fluffed my curls and flashed myself a smile.

The weekend approached and it was fright fest. Everybody was heading to Six Flags, and I wanted to go. I got a text from Tay letting me know that she was outside I grabbed my things and headed downstairs.

"Momo!" My little brother called out.

"What pooh?" I asked slightly annoyed only because I already knew what he wanted to ask.

"You sure I can't go." I sighed heavily. "No, go help mama I'll be back tonight." I said leaving out the house I got into the car. "You ready?" She grinned looking over at me. I nodded my head and we was on the way.

.

.

.

We was at Six Flags and it seems like the whole school is here except Deon..Thank Gawd. We was waiting in line for drinks when I spot Trey. I waved, and walked towards him.

"You here by yourself?" I asked him, he was too busy staring at this one girl. "Hello earth to Trey." I popped his ear.

"Damn Domo" he mugged me while rubbing his ear.

"Should've paid attention little." I said shrugging my shoulders. "Now answer my question, you here by yourself?" I asked again.

"Nah, I'm here with Keruan." He pointed to Ke and my heart kinda dropped, I didn't know he was going to find somebody that fast.

*******

Domo drawing is the MM! Leave feedback beautiful people. ☺️