(6)

Dominiq
"So, we gotta take care of these babies again?" Keraun mugged. I know he hated this project but it's something to learn now instead of not knowing nothing and being stuck in the future.
"Yes ke, now fix ya' face we got work to handle." I smirked. We was renaming the baby, The first one was a practice and this one is the real deal assignment. "And you need to shave." I said looking at his cute bread.
"Whateva, I'm grown and grown man don't shave." He smirked. "You going to my first football game?" he asked. "Iont know, I might. Who yall playing against?" I asked opening my sketchbook.
"LincolnWay North... Ma you can really draw." He said looking at my drawings.
"Thanks." I said putting my finishing touches. I placed my sketch back in my purse and continued to pay attention in class. Good thing I did start to pay attention because Mrs. Lupe was telling us we don't start until next week, Which is great.
"So, Whatchu doing Friday?" he asked. "I don't know yet why wassup?" I asked looking up from our childish worksheet she had gave us.
"Shit, it was just my first football game and I was wondering would you like to accompany me for a dinner date afterwards?" he asked.
"Is this another date Mr. Keaton?" I smirked. "Only if you want it to be." He gave that slick player line.
"Okay." I started laughing. "I'll go." Maybe, just maybe this date I'll get to know more about him. I know a lot about his mother, because she attends church but I never seen nor have I heard him talk about his father.
"Coo." he started to give that cool as smirk he gave off.
.
.
.
After school couldn't come fast enough! I was most definitely ready to go home. But that didn't happen, I was walking out the building minding my own business when Deon came up to me. I didn't want to be bothered especially not by him.

"Yo, Dom. Wait up!" he said catching up with me. "You act like you don't know a nigga since that new kid came? you feeling him or something?" he asked. I chuckled in disbelief.
"You are really full of yourself Deon, like seriously go entertain one of ya' little thots because I'm not the one or 2." I attempted to walk away when he grabbed me and planted a soft one on me. It felt like sinful paradise. I came to my sense and pulled away and walked to my bus. I don't know what was his purpose for kissing me like that but he better get his life and fast!
****
Wattpad was acting like a total bootyhole and decided to delete my update! that's why I took so long😩 sorry for the wait & it isn't long! But pictures of Dominiq , Her drawing she drew, Keraun, and The infamous Deon!