(15.)

Keraun

"I ain't wearin' no damn pink Dom." I shook my head as she followed behind me. "Come on baby." She whined. "Don't start that baby shit, I'm not wearing pink to prom and that's final." She rolled her eyes, walking off to another store. She was helping me pick out a tux for prom since I couldn't see her dress until the night of it. I sighed, laying the dress shoes I had picked out down and went after her.

I pulled her towards me, as her back laid on my chest. "Stop being a spoiled little brat. If you want me to wear the pink, I'll wear the shit." She smiled, kissing my cheek. "Let's go." she held my hand as she walked back into the tux store. I shook my head.

.

.

"How was shopping?" My mom asked. I shrugged, dropping my bags on the counter and taking a seat. "She bought me out of house and home." My mom chuckled. "The phrase is eat out of house and home Ke." "Whatever, just know I'm broke now." She rolled her eyes, taking a peep inside my bags, but I slapped her lightly. "No you don't." She pouted. "My baby is going to prom and won't even show his mama what he got."

I stood up, grabbing all my things."You'll see when prom comes around." She rolled her eyes again, not even bothering to reply. I laughed, kissed her cheek and headed for the stairs. I threw all the bags on my bed, laying on top of them as I pulled out my phone. Dom had sent me a text that she was going to take a nap.I was about to go on over there and sleep with her since her mom was gone, but Trey called me. "What." "Don't you sound chipper today." He joked.

"I've been at the mall all day, ain't got time for yo bullshit." "What? You don't have time for your best friend? That's messed up Keraun." I smacked my teeth. "What do you want nigga?" "Let's hoop." I shook my head like he could see. "Nah, I'm tired." He smacked his teeth. "You a bitch, you know that?" He continued. "Ever since you and Dom got together, you act like you don't know me no more. I ain't no hoe Keraun! You gon' play basketball with me!" He yelled. I couldn't help the chuckle that had escaped my mouth.

"Oh! So you think this is funny nigga?" He questioned in a high pitched voice. Every time Trey got mad, his voice would go up a little and I thought it was the funniest shit ever. No one could take him seriously when he was mad. "Chill, I'll be there. Just make sure your gay ass is outside in the next ten minutes." He mumbled okay and hung up. "Nigga always in his feelings." I laughed, getting ready to whoop his ass in basketball.

"Side hoes be like." I laughed as Trey tried to have a attitude when he got in the car. "Fuck you nigga." "I'm here now, what you cryin' for?" "Ain't nobody cryin' over you! Taylor ain't giving me none!" I laughed so hard my stomach started to hurt. "Shut yo none gettin' pussy ass up!" He laughed. I frowned. Okay, it was true that Dom wasn't throwing no pussy my way, but we had agreed when we were both ready that it would happen. I was more than ready, but my lady wasn't and I was fine with that. I didn't care.

"Fuck you nigga." "Anyways, she ain't givin' me none until prom night! You know how long that shit is? We been fuckin' since we started talkin', how the hell am I supposed to survive?" I smirked. "Tay like that?" "Hell nah, I just seduced her and she been riding me ever since." He smirked cockily. "You better shut up before I tell her." I parked and turned the car off. We both got out and walked towards the basketball court.

"She ain't runnin' shit. I wear the damn pants." He mugged. I stood in front of him and looked over his shoulder. "Oh hey Tay!" I waved. He jumped so quick and turned around about to beg for forgiveness when he realized there was no one there. "You play to damn much Ke, ion' be doin' that shit to you! Almost gave me a heart attack." He mumbled. "So who wears the pants again?" I cupped my ear like I couldn't hear.

"Fuck you! Let's play" He bounced the ball towards me. "Check then nigga."