(13)

Keraun

"What chu' tryna do for my girl?" Taylor batted her eyes at me. I mushed her head away from me as we strolled in the grocery store. "I'm tryna make her a dinner cause I got somethin' important to tell her." She jumped and down. "You gon propose?" "Propose what?" "I laughed. She mugged me. "Don't mock me nigga." I held my hands up. "Sorry, but you way ahead of yourself Tay. I'm just telling her what school I said yes to."
She nodded. "Where?" "Not tellin' yo big headed ass shit." I mumbled. "Why not Keraun?" She whined. "I stopped pushing my cart. "You think I believe that?" She nodded. "Well I don't." I continued getting the ingredients for dinner tonight. "So why am I here?" I shrugged. "You're gonna help set up errythang'. She smacked her teeth. "That's no fun." "I'll pay you." "Say no more." She held her hand up. "I will have this date looking like the shit." She walked ahead of me, grabbing a bag of chips. "And you'll be buying me these too." She smiled.

.

.

.

"Ke, why do I have to be blindfolded?" Domo whined. I pinched her butt. "Shut up girl." She smacked her teeth. "Don't be pinching me negro." I laughed. "Just hold my hand." I helped her out of the car as we walked around to my backyard. I looked over everything before I took the blindfold off. "Wow." She whispered. "You did all this for me?" She questioned.

I nodded, grabbing her hand as we walked toward the candle lit dining table. I pulled her chair back, waiting for her to take a seat. She looked beautiful tonight and I couldn't wait to tell her the news. "So what's all this for?" She smiled. I shrugged, snapping my fingers. "Trey and Taylor came out on waiter and waitress outfits. Of course they were arguing. "Shut yo nugget head ass up Trey!" She mushed him.

I ran my hand down my face. "You better shut yo long neck ass up Taylor." He mushed her back."How bout both of ya'll shut the hell up and do your jobs." I interjected. They smacked their teeth. "Whatever you say massa." Trey laughed. I gave him a look that he knew all too well and he fell into place.

I turned back over to see Domo and Taylor taking selfies. "Ah hell nah!" I yelled, throwing my hands up, "Ya'll leave, now." Taylor smacked her teeth, whispering something into Domo's ear that made her laugh as Trey stole the appetizers I had made for us before running back into the house right along with Taylor.

"Sorry about them." I smiled nervously. "They had one job." I mumbled. She grabbed my hand, rubbing it softly."It's fine Ke." I smiled, loosening up. "Well, I got somethin' to tell you." She nodded. waiting on me to start talking again. "I decided on what school I wanted to go to.'" She nodded her head, looking down. I took the paper out of my back paper, unfolding it and placing it on the table.
"Read it." She read it for a little before letting out a little scream. "You chose GSU?" She smiled. I nodded, leaning back in my chair. "Now come sit on daddy's lap." She rolled her eyes before coming over to sit on my lap. She kissed my neck. "So you why'd you choose Georgia State?" I shrugged. "I liked their team, plus, you'll be in Georgia too." She snuggled into me. "Now give ya man some kisses guh."

She rolled her eyes giving me peck after peck until we were making out. "Uh uh! None of that!" We heard Tay yell. We reluctantly broke apart. "Pathetic, just fuckin' each others mouths. Get a room." Trey interjected. "How bout you and Taylor get a room, since that big ass hickey you gave her already showin'." Taylor gasped loudly, looking into her front face camera. She smacked Trey. "What?" He questioned.

"I told you not to make no damn marks!" She smacked him again. "Shakin' my head. Just thottin' around in my home." I chuckled as Domo laughed queitly. "The hell you laughing for Domo? We all know them damn panties wetter than Atlantic Ocean right about now. Shut that ass up." She yelled, causing Domo to blush. "I got them panties wet baby?" I whispered in her ear. She grabbed onto my hand. "No." She mumbled.

I chuckled. "Imma kill you Taylor." Domo threatened. "Mhm, come on then hoe!" She squared up. Domo stood to her feet, squaring up too. "Beat her ass Domo!" Trey chanted. Taylor looked his way as he looked the other. "Wanna repeat yourself Trey?" "No dear." She nodded. "That's what I thought."

My friends were a little too much sometimes, but I loved them and let's not forget my girlfriend.