(11)

Keraun

"Keraun! How could you!" My mama yelled at my stupid ass dad. I was embarrassed tonight. For once that nigga couldn't jut sit his uptight ass down and shut up. "What? I was being honest, she should just give it up do something else or stay at home." He shrugged. My mom stared at him with a hand on her hip. "Dad, not everyone is as perfect as you are mane, calm yo ass down sometime." I huffed, I usually never talked to my parents like this, but he was pushin' it.

"Boy, watch who you talk to." He warned. "Mane, you so damn uptight you don't even know the stuff you say ain't cool. Not everyone can be you and be as successful as you. If people love the way they live, why it bother you so much? Unless you unhappy with your own life." I waited for him to say something, but he never did, just stared at me. I sighed, shaking my head and making my way up the stairs. He was on some bullshit.

"Keraun, we are not finished talkin' boy! Bring your ass back down here!" He yelled after to me, but I just slammed my door as I heard my mom tell him to leave me be. I wasn't about to sit around and argue with that nigga. To be honest, the only parent I ever respected was my mom. She was the only one that was somewhat there for me. He ain't never been there for me, so he ain't got no right to try to discipline me.

I laid on my bed, pulling my phone out of my pocket. I called her and she answered on the second ring. "Meet me at our spot." "Ke, it's late." She whined. I smiled. "Just come on bae." I knew she was smiling. Every time I would call her that over the phone, she would get all quiet." "Okay, I'm coming." "Actually, imma come scoop you up, I'll be there in five." I hung up, switching out of my jeans and into a pair of basketball shorts and a hoodie.

I ran down the stairs, still hearing my parents arguing. I shook my head, slipping on my Nike slides and grabbed my mom's keys. I didn't even bother telling them where I was goin', they probably wouldn't care no way. I made sure to lock the front door before walking over to the car and getting in.

.

.

"So why you got me out here in the cold?" She shivered as she sat down in the car. "Just relax bae." "Where we goin' Keraun?" She whined, ignoring my last statement. I grabbed her hand. "Stop whining man." I smacked my teeth. She rolled her eyes, letting my hand go as started the car back up. "You're gonna get us in trouble." "I ain't gon have you out too long man, hush."

She scoffed, laying her head on the window as I drove.

"This is colder than our spot." She said as we walked hand in hand down to the beach. I shrugged. "Just shut up Dom." She smacked the back of my head. "You shut up." I rolled my eyes playfully as I took a seat in the sand. She followed suit, sitting next to me. "I'm sorry bout my dad, he a asshole." She laid her head on my shoulder as she crossed her arms from the cold. I wrapped a arm around her.

"It's fine Ke, you can't apologize for a grown ass man." I nodded, placing my head on top of hers. "I saw the way you was lookin' at a nigga earlier." She giggled. " I don't know what you're talkin' bout." "Don't play me Dom, if you want daddy to take care of you, just lemme know." She smacked her teeth, ignoring my statement.

"When you gon be my girl?" "When the time is right." She shrugged as her head still laid on my shoulder. I looked down at her. "When the time gon be right?" She sat up, looking at me. "Really Ke?" "Really nigga?" She rolled her eyes. "I don't know.When the time is right." I mushed her head a little."You gon be my girl when I ask?"

She just shook her head nonchalantly. "Yeah." I kissed her lips softly. "You better." I mumbled against her lips. I stuck my tongue in her mouth as she did the same. I sat her on my lap, straddling me as I held her face. "Ke." She moaned in my mouth. "Yeah baby." "We gotta stop." She mumbled. I shook my head no. "Nah, we good." I pushed her off of me softly, laying her on the sand as I got on top of her.

She grabbed my neck, bringing me closer. "Ke." She groaned as I kissed her neck, leaving hickeys. "We're in public, stop." She whined. I sighed,knowing damn well if she gave me the green light, her clothes would be off and I would be inside of her. "You right, you right." I kissed her lips one more time before lifting her up. She looked down and then back at me.

.

.

.

.

"We gotta go back Ke." She sighed. I was rubbing her side as she laid her head back on my shoulder. We had been here for at least two hours and it ws getting later. "Yeah, let's go." I got up, dusting my self off, before helping her up as well. She grabbed my hand, wrapping it around her shoulders as we walked back to the car.

"Dom?" I leaned against my mom's car as she stood in front of me. "Be my girl?" She smiled, wrapping her arms around my neck and standing on her tip toes. She kissed my lips. "I mean I guess. You cute or whateva'." I smacked my teeth. "Of course I will be your girl Ke." "What happened to the when the time is right?" I asked.

She shrugged, walking over to the passenger side. "The time is right."