(10)

Dominiq

"This you and Keraun?" Tay said as she blasted Tink x Can I, I was cracking up.

"Taylor, you are three much." I said through my laughters

"Girl you trippin' you moving too fast." She repeated the lyrics.

She switched the song to R. Kelly's 'Same Girl'.

"Yo Dom." She started.

"Wattup Tay." I went along trying not to ruin it by laughing

"Wanna introduce you to this boy. Think I really love this boy.."

"Yeaah"

"Man he so fine!"

"Straight up dawg?"

"He stands about 6'4", buff ass body, he a red bone..."

"Daamn" I added on, we died of laughter, she was goofy. I needed her around especially for tomorrow since that's the day my father is leaving. "You goofy, what are you up to tomorrow?" I asked.

"Gotta visit granny at the nursing home." She sighed she hated going there she complained every time saying it smells like moth balls and old people. "You wanna come?" She asked me in a fake cheerful voice.

"No thank you." I laughed.

"Why not? You can smell like old people,"

"Taylor!" I laughed. "It's time for you to go to bed sister.

"What?? But I'm sorry I can't be there with you tomorrow ghee." She said. "But at least we got to six flags and got yo baby back." She laughed at the end.

"Whatever Tay... I know somebody who got your interest though." I sang.

"Who?" She said sounding like a owl.

"I'll tell you later I gotta go to the store." I laughed and hung up.

Tay: What the fuck Dominiq Jennson, You not funny!! You could've stayed on the phone!

I heard a knock on my bedroom door and it slowly opened. "Come on we gotta go to the store girl." Keraun came in.

"You could've waited till I said come in." I said slipping my Doc. Martins on my feet and feeling around the bed for my cell phone.

I grabbed my phone and headed towards the door where he was standing. "Come on." I pinched his butt. "Stop playing with me Dominiq." He laughed but said in a stern tone I don't know why guys always get mad when us girls touch they butt.

"Why so hostile." I giggled. "No move so we can go before they start wondering."

"Let em' wonder." He shrugged. Stepping closer to me.

"No nigga" I said mimicking that vine I seen earlier today. He busted up laughing like I was Kevin Hart or something, like I said the joke of the lifetime. "You so corny." I laughed brushing past him going out the door. I felt his hand on my butt and hard smack. "Keraun!" I yelped. I rubbed my butt as I walked down the steps into the kitchen.

I was greeted by Mrs. Keaton, I'm guessing Mr. Keaton, and my parents. "Hello. Mrs. Keaton." I smiled embracing her in a hug. "How are you baby?" She asked smiling.

"I'm fine, hello. Mr. Keaton I'm Dominiq." I smiled politely.

"Nice meeting you." he gave a small smile. I can tell he wasn't much of a talker, which was perfectly fine with me!

"Keruan is going to ride to the store with me okay ma?" I said notifying her. "I know." She said steering the spaghetti sauce. "Caleb too." She added on wiping her hands on her apron. I sighed knowing its no arguing with that one. "Come on pooh! We in the car." I yelled walking out the door with Keraun closely behind.

"Ten feet sir." I laughed pushing him back. "Cool." He said raising his eyebrow and raising his hand in surrender.

We all got into the car and was on the way to Food 4 Less.
.

.

.

"Yo Caleb go long." Keraun had a bread in his hand like it was some sort of football.

"This is why I don't take black people no where." I said looking at the two horse playing. "Pooh, stop playing and go get some can string beans! And not the generic kind." I said because him, and my daddy is the same in the money aspect. Pooh might be young but he's frugal... As fuck.

"Aight man." He put the bread down and walked away towards the can good aisle.

"I can see you in the future cookin' fa' a nigga and shit after football practice, havin' lil' KJ & DJ running around." He watched me as I pushed the buggy looking for Cilantro.

"Keruan." I laughed. "No.." I shook my head.

"I'm just fuckin' with ya'." He said laughing a little. "So what made you come to my house?" He asked.

I shrugged as I picked up the cilantro, and headed over to where the already made fruit bowls. I loved these, I know my mama is gonna start trippin' about her change but ol well. "I just... I don't know." I said confusingly.

"You ain't like the sight with me and another girl." I smirked. "That's cool." He gave a full blown cheesy smile.

"Here momo." Caleb came back with the can goods.

We got all we needed, and headed to the check out line.

.

.

.

We was sitting at the table socializing, laughing, cracking jokes. "I see you're going back to ol' army life tomorrow Huh?" Mr. Keaton asked my father.

"Yes I am. Got to serve and protect the nation." My dad spoke. Mr. Keaton shook his head as if he wasn't caring what my father had to say.

"Mrs. Jennson, what do you do?" He questioned my mother.

"I own a small boutique on State Street." My mother smiled, other then me and Pooh that shop is her baby and she's proud about it.

"It's beautiful baby, that's where I got this necklace from." Mrs. Keaton spoke up.

I looked over at Keraun who was playing with his spaghetti noodles on his plate. Pushing it back, and fourth. Was it wrong for me to fantasize about what I would do to him? AND what I would let him do to me?

"You can't pay bills with that, you should go back to school." He nonchalantly said

"Keraun!" Mrs. Keaton yelled. I looked over at pooh, and Keraun. We was all looking shocked.

"Mr. Keaton, you would never disrespect my wife under my roof... I advise you to leave before things get carried away." My dad spoke.

"KJ, get your things and start the car." Keraun came by me and told me he was going to call me later on, and he apologized to my mama for his fathers actions.

My mother walked them to the door, and Mrs. Keaton apologized before they left. This dinner totally went left, not what I was expecting for my father last day home.

*********************************
A picture of the Keaton's is on the right, and a picture of the Jennsons is on the left, and Caleb(Pooh), and Taylor(Tay) is in the MM!!!☺️☺️
Merry Christmas babes!!! I hope you guys eat GOOD, and get what you wanted. Spend time with your loved ones ESPECIALLY your grandparents/ parents cause they won't be around forever.