(1)

Dominiq

In my 17 years of living all I heard I was pretty for a big girl. What does that even suppose to mean? If your pretty then your pretty, It shouldn't have nothing to do with size.

I laid in my bed looking at the Badoo message over and over. 'You're Pretty For A Big Girl' that shit sound stupid as hell. I decided not to reply to the stranger and got in the shower to prepare school. I lazily dragged my feet to the bathroom across the hall from my room.

It was a typical morning in the Jennson household, Mama was off to work. I got in the shower and let the warm water fall on my exposed body. I stayed in the shower for atleast a good thirty minutes.

When I got out I wrapped the plush towel around my plush body and headed back to the room. I flopped on my bed and begin searching through my clothes in my dresser, when I couldn't find nothing I headed to my medium sized closet and took out my plaid shirt to go with my black jeans. I slipped on my fit and went to the bathroom to finish my hair.

I spritz my natural hair, More manageable. When I finished my hair I looked at the clock and it was time for me to go, it was 7:50 and I had to be out at my bus stop by 8:10. I slipped on my timbs, grabbed my headphones, and keys & headed out.

When I got on the bus a couple people spoke and a couple people had some smart ass comments to say I ignored the ignorance and put my headphones in.

By the time Monica x U Should've Known Better went off I arrived at Hellcrest High. When I walked in the building I did my normal. Went to my locker, go to my friend locker, talk a little bit.

"Domo, are you going to prom or naw? Because Mike wanted to go too & I can't go without my bestfriend." She said smiling hoping I'll say yes.

"Yes Tay I'm going to prom." I smiled thinking about my prom dress. Soon I'll be out of Chicago & gone to Spelman. the first bell rang So we all headed to the first class.

:

After lunch I headed to my second to last period class, child Development. Mrs. Lupe was assigning partners and giving out babies. It was a odd number of boys so I was the only one left I wasn't tripping or nothing because I actually do like working alone although I got a few offers such as my ex Deon I kindly decline he knows I didn't want to work with him why would he even attempted to ask.

"Class this is our new student Keraun Keaton Jr. " Mrs. L said completely fucking up his first name.

"It's Keraun" he corrected her.

Keraun was fine about 6'6 light skin and muscular body look like he plays football. I must've been in the days because Mrs. L repeated my name.

"Dominiq Jennson" Mrs. L scold me while raising her eyebrow I looked up and gave her my undivided attention.

"Yes?"

"Keraun here is going to your partner." She gave me a warm smile and I just rolled my eyes.

He took a sit next to me and it was silent. "You pretty for a big girl." He smirked I rolled my eyes hearing that lame shit.

"Oh. Thank you?" Was all I could say.

"So what we having?" he asked looking at his phone.

"A boy & I was torn between the name Braydon or Dominick" I said looking at my baby worksheet I had to fill out. It was something like a birth certificate.

"Nawl let's name him my name he could be a third." I disagreed because it was a last minute partner and last minute partners gets no respect.

"No." I said while continuing to fill out the sheet.