Female Titan: The New Titan

"HA!" The nape of the Hyper Titan is cleanly by my blades. As it falls defeated, I maneuver over to my squad leader, Section Commander Miche. "Anymore?"

He sniffs the air again. "No, but we're not to wait and see either. Great job back there. Time to join the main force on the plains." My mission with Miche Squad is simple. As the vanguard, we are to protect the squadrons coming through the old city outside Calaneth which is ridden with Titans. I help see the other squadrons, some containing my friends, through the old town and out to the plains. Now that got everyone through and rid of all the Titans, we can head on out.

Once we're safe, I find myself with Levi Squad, minus the team leader and its new recruit.

"The surrounding Titans have been eliminated," Gunther states. "We should be able to advance without obstruction."

Eld nods. "Let's get everyone ready here before we join up with the rest of the regiment. We should have enough time before they're in formation."

Gunther turns to me. "You know what, you've been doing a really good job so far."

"Yeah," Petra agrees, you've come such a long way this last month. You'll get through this expedition no trouble."

As expected, the tongue-biting asshole speaks. "Yeah, compared to our first mission, this is-"

Eld chuckles. "Oh, you really want to discuss your first mission, huh, Oruo?"

Interested, I turn to Oruo. Maybe he'll have something enlightening to say for once. "What happened on your first mission?"

Petra waves her hands and raises her voice as if it is something to not be spoken of. "Argh! Nothing! Nothing at all! Just forget it! No need to say more, Eld!"

"Let's just say that everyone has a first time. And compared to these guys, you seem pretty used to real-world combat."

I scratch my head, enjoying the compliments but trying not to be prideful. "Well...I guess when your first mission is a surprise Titan attack, you do get use to things."

"What are you guys blabbering about again? Get moving!" We turn to see Levi and Eren finally arrived.

Petra, still flustered, speaks. "Lieutenant! Yes, sir! At once, sir!" As Levi's soldiers move away, it leaves me with him and Eren.

He turns to me now. "We go our separate ways now. Get back to your position before we're all in formation. You got guts, I won't deny that. Just make sure they don't get you killed."

"Yes, sir."

Levi steps, to which I face Eren. He sighs, probably nervous for the expedition. "So… A mission outside the Walls…"

I grab Eren's elbow. "Don't leave this world again, Eren. I can only handle so much sad Mikasa and Armin before I get sad myself."

Eren nods, grabbing my elbow. "Don't worry, I'll come back alive! You better too!"

"Aye."

xxxxxxxxxxxxx

"Our first expedition…"

I turn to Christa, the blonde girl's face more solemn than usual. "Hey, Christa, you alright?"